blaster build gone wild! pics also

got anything that color i wana see if i aprove I:I lol

008-1.jpg

yes the color is called intense blue pearl

Pearl, if there is pearl in the paint its not cheap.. My wifes cars paint has pearl in it and it was about $70.00 a pint, but i got it cheaper with a company discount... I can get a 1/2 gallon of colbolt blue for my bronco cheaper..

Pearl, if there is pearl in the paint its not cheap.. My wifes cars paint has pearl in it and it was about $70.00 a pint, but i got it cheaper with a company discount... I can get a 1/2 gallon of colbolt blue for my bronco cheaper..

i get jobber price on any paint i just bought a gallon and a hlaf of mustang chrome yellow and it cost me 340.00 with 2 gals activator normal cost is around 1000.00

well i decided to polish my thumb throttle assembly tonight and put a set of powermadd hand guards on. not really sure i like the hand guards though . what do u guys think?

004-12.jpg

003-12.jpg

005-9.jpg

you need to polish the master cylinder now lol.

lookin good man, be nice to get some pics from a ways back to see what the hand guards really look like

Wow that is amazing bro!
I couldn't even tell you how long that would take with my 3/4 buffer and dremel.
Care to share any tips? Are you using rubberised abrasives?

Wow that is amazing bro!
I couldn't even tell you how long that would take with my 3/4 buffer and dremel.
Care to share any tips? Are you using rubberised abrasives?

i use roloc disks sanding cartridge rolls on a flex shaft porting tool and for polishing i use a 1 3./4 hpwr pedestal buffer and for the corners i use the flex shaft with various cotton buffs