blaster build gone wild! pics also

heres what we started with a 800.00 95 blaster
003-5-1.jpg

004-2-1.jpg

chrome swingarm shop +4 swingarm and ipt .190 proseries polished wheels with holehot gncc tires 20 10 9 rears and 21 7 10 fronts

007.jpg

002-3.jpg

001-3.jpg

after starting this i was gonna do a blaster zone rear hydro conversion, but found a 2006 frame with rear brake setup minus caliper for 200.00 so i went that route as i wanted to completely tear the blasty apart and paint the frame anyways. so i figure hell for less than what a hydro conversion would cost me i could make my blasty 11 years newer and have rear hydros.

durablue eliminator +4 axle with rad billet carrier,lonestar billet brake hub with rad wave rotor and lonetsar billet banshee hubs this was right after i polished the carrier changed the caliper mount and put new bearings in it
063.jpg

dang these are big ill have to resize them tommorow and then ill post some more pics as its a roller allready with the motor back in it just waiting on a bunch more parts so i can finish it up

thats some fine work your doin there bro !!!!!!!! and i think the pics are perfectly sized, keep 'em comin

looking great man I:I whats up with the motor? cant let it be all show and no go lol I:I I:I

its gonna have a bad to the bone la sleeve 240 done by ken oconnor with a 3 mm stroker port matched cases modded trans with a hinson clutch basket, 36 mm kehin carb i just bought a 03 complete lower end to do this as my 95 motor has a fresh top end and crank seals and i bought a 2003 roller for my wife so when my motor is done i can put the 95 motor in hers with my old fmf pipe

in these pics its almost a roller im still waiting for my banshee spindles and rotors though so i just put the blastys on there so it could sit back on the ground
079.jpg

waiting on the ac front bumper still

080.jpg

081.jpg

082.jpg

083.jpg

084.jpg

096.jpg

093.jpg

just put the stock nose on to se if hedlight fit right it will have all new blue maier plastic on it next week
086.jpg

front yfz shocks that i bought on here still have to polish them
088.jpg

089.jpg