blaster build gone wild! pics also

Cases look amazing. If mine looked that good i dont think i could even ride it, id be sad when it got dirty lol

yea that sh*t is gonna look SICK when ur done im looking foward to seeing the end result! i thought MINE was clean but sheeesh urs is a complete strip and build like from choppers or something. great FKNG job man! I:I

just hit ya up with some rep, I knew that was you, hopefully I'm not speaking to soon but thanks for the awesome hook-up. Don't wanna share till I hear back from ya...

yea that sh*t is gonna look sick when ur done im looking foward to seeing the end result! I thought mine was clean but sheeesh urs is a complete strip and build like from choppers or something. Great fkng job man! I:i

thanks man, and your blaster looks very sick also. Nice job!!

So, I was trolling ebay this morning for a rear shock and came across a yfz shock modded for a blaster revalved by gtthunder, oh and polished. I thought of 1bad442's build right away cuz i had recently gone through all 30+ pages of amazed at how immaculate it was especially all the polishing. Anyway, so I clicked on other items for sale and what do you know. Two 442 blue doors for sale. Long story short I knew who's rear shock it was and through blasterforum was able to snag it up. Not only will I have the HLS YFZ fronts, now I have 442's sick dualrate stock yfz rear revalved By GTThunder makers of the HLS fronts. Even sicker I get to see that polish work first hand .... lol. Anyway, thanks again 442 looking forward to gettin that sucker.

So, I was trolling ebay this morning for a rear shock and came across a yfz shock modded for a blaster revalved by gtthunder, oh and polished. I thought of 1bad442's build right away cuz i had recently gone through all 30+ pages of amazed at how immaculate it was especially all the polishing. Anyway, so I clicked on other items for sale and what do you know. Two 442 blue doors for sale. Long story short I knew who's rear shock it was and through blasterforum was able to snag it up. Not only will I have the HLS YFZ fronts, now I have 442's sick dualrate stock yfz rear revalved By GTThunder makers of the HLS fronts. Even sicker I get to see that polish work first hand .... lol. Anyway, thanks again 442 looking forward to gettin that sucker.

no problem man hope u enjoy it I:I

Reactions: gearhead04
i received my motor from ken today, hopefully i will be able to get it installed in the next few days. i seriously cant say enough about kens work and how well he takes care of his customers!!!

015-6.jpg

014-7.jpg

008-14.jpg

011-12.jpg

i received my motor from ken today, hopefully i will be able to get it installed in the next few days. i seriously cant say enough about kens work and how well he takes care of his customers!!!

015-6.jpg

014-7.jpg

008-14.jpg

011-12.jpg

I agree with ya on Ken...he's the man. I noticed that cooler and lmao that's the same cooler my engine came in. Good thing I shipped him stuff back in it or you'd be SOL.....lol PS that engine looks badass

I agree with ya on Ken...he's the man. I noticed that cooler and lmao that's the same cooler my engine came in. Good thing I shipped him stuff back in it or you'd be SOL.....lol PS that engine looks badass

it will be going back to ken with another motor in it so u just might see it again lol