blaster build gone wild! pics also

motor looks nice bud, now get the damn motor in so we can all see it go!! I:I

its in bro im just waiting on a few pieces like carb cable , jets and sprocket and i need to modify my frame a bit so i can get my carb to air box boot on

i will say this it is a complete biotch to kick start this thing. unfired without seated rings it has 190 psi compresion

001-25.jpg

sweet!! is it that little knob where the stock airbox clips to?

yeah that needs to come of and i need to cut a half circle into the bottom of the tube also as the top of the air horn on the carb sits above the bottom of that tube so ill just weld a piece back in upside down so it kind of has a channell in it so to speak

yeah that needs to come of and i need to cut a half circle into the bottom of the tube also as the top of the air horn on the carb sits above the bottom of that tube so ill just weld a piece back in upside down so it kind of has a channell in it so to speak

if your not going to jump the quad alot you can just cut that tube out. lookin good!

well got the motor in but still need some jets and a carb cable also have to modify the frame by the back of the carb a bit for some clearance for the air box coupler hose

001-26.jpg

002-27.jpg

003-26.jpg

Last edited: