Bill's Pipe

Braaaptor

Dec 1, 2009
Hamlet, NC
Yay, I'll break the ground in this new sub-forum with the very first thread! :D

I'm about to do a trade and gain another Blaster with a Bill's pipe and silencer. I know somebody else out there is running one. How do they perform compared to other better-known pipes?

Yay, I'll break the ground in this new sub-forum with the very first thread! :D

I'm about to do a trade and gain another Blaster with a Bill's pipe and silencer. I know somebody else out there is running one. How do they perform compared to other better-known pipes?

To be honest i never even heard of one

that exhaust on steves quad at busco was a bills pipe. strong runnin pipe. I wouldn't get rid of it! but if ya do he wants the scilencer!

I ended up getting the Blaster yesterday. I didn't know Steve's Blaster had a Bill's pipe. I just saw his DG silencer. Lol. Yeah, after a test-ride and smoking up the whole field with Klotz Benol, I was impressed with the power characteristics of the Bill's setup.

Ill keep Steve in mind. I may or may not keep this Blaster. If I do, somebody is getting a call because this engine needs ported. Then of course I'll be getting a different pipe, bigger carburetor... Ahh, not ANOTHER project!! :eek: :D

his is runnin a flotek port job with a 30 oko and head mod. that bills pipe seems to be right on the money for that set up. I can't beat him with my 3mil ken portjob and head mod. and i have a 35mm airstriker with a trinity pipe. I would keep the bills and put a 30-33mm carb on it with a good port job

his is runnin a flotek port job with a 30 oko and head mod. that bills pipe seems to be right on the money for that set up. I can't beat him with my 3mil ken portjob and head mod. and i have a 35mm airstriker with a trinity pipe. I would keep the bills and put a 30-33mm carb on it with a good port job

Nice! Yeah, it hauled ass when I was riding it and watching him run. If that's the case with that pipe, I may just hang onto it. I rode the Blasty a little today and as soon as I take care of the brakes I'll weigh my options.

Speaking of Steve's Blaster, did you or him ever get it running again after the Busco trip? What did y'all find wrong with it that had us all frustrated?

Anything can beat a stocker lol. I got my second bike all stock except for the air lid removed and jetted and it just doesnt feel close to my bike and all i am is geared filer pipe and reeds.

i built a 4mill stock jug blaster here locally a couple years ago the guywas running a DG pipe (Doesnt Go) no matter how i tinkered wiwth it and jetted the thing i could not get it to open up and respond ,it just never had a very strong powerband like it should and not what id consider very impressive ..i was getting frustrated ..long story short a friend of his a mile away happened to be running a bills on his vito blaster and i asked if we could try it too see if the porting favored it ,right from the start you could tell the pipe was doing its job , stout sounds and fast response ,once we took it for a couple test runs down the street it was pulling what felt like 5 times harder lofting the wheels up during shifts.night and day difference between the two exhaust systems.the bills is one of those you dont hear much about but in my experiances they work well on these little motors.you must remember the pipe does half the work o na 2stroke no matter how awesome the engine combo is if the pipe is not mating up to it it will never hit its potential same goes for running a drag style pipe on a stock port cylinder.the target rpm must go hand in hand

[QUOTE Speaking of Steve's Blaster, did you or him ever get it running again after the Busco trip? What did y'all find wrong with it that had us all frustrated?[/QUOTE]

He had some trash in the needle and seat. givin too much gas to start. it's good to go now but he won't let me take the carb off to adjust the floats. I know they are out of wack. lol but he is gun shy now after havin all that trouble. mine is good to go now too. It wasn't even the head gasket. I guess that swim in the pond got a little grime in the carb and the slide was stickin open. that is why it reved out of control.

Why does that pipeshootout in the ride test evalations only give one more star in only 3 areas (mid, throttle responce, and reliablity) than the crappy stock? Doesnt seem right!