Stock Pipe With Aftermarket silencer?

Oct 15, 2018
OK so I have a 98 Blaster Brand new Piston And cylinder (broken in) We rode it once and the silencer fell off and bent really bad. I don't want to break the bank so I was very curious if I could just buy an aftermarket silencer and run it with the stock pipe. I'm running an air filter on it a 210 main jet pilot jet (unknown) and Boyesen reeds on a stock reed block. Should I do this? If so what silencer and what settings. Or is it not worth it

OK so I have a 98 Blaster Brand new Piston And cylinder (broken in) We rode it once and the silencer fell off and bent really bad. I don't want to break the bank so I was very curious if I could just buy an aftermarket silencer and run it with the stock pipe. I'm running an air filter on it a 210 main jet pilot jet (unknown) and Boyesen reeds on a stock reed block. Should I do this? If so what silencer and what settings. Or is it not worth it
Most aftermarket silencers should fit. Why do you have a 210 main jet? Stock size is 230

The 210 was what came with the bike. We have a 230 but the Carb Floods itself. I think the floats are cracked on it

What is your altitude? First thing to do is inspect carb an set float level. Unlikely you have a brass float. Most common is foam, they don't crack or break.

As to the silencer stock would be cheapest and is spark arrested. Aftermarket would be lighter with certain FMF are only sparkys
No rejetting required BUT that 210 is wrong UNLESS you are high elevation