BEWARE; Trailrider Jealousy Ahead...

Lindso

505Blaster (Dave) and I took a little ride this last Saturday and decided to log a small portion of it for you guys so you can see just what you're REALLY missing out on..

This is the first attempt at creating a video/slideshow I've ever made, and the first time I've ever tried holding a camera while riding so go easy on my editing and photography/filming skills! I have bowhunting skills and computer hacking skills to make up for it! (That's from Napoleon Dynamite, fyi :))
If you have the connection speed, be sure to click the 'HQ' button to switch the video to High Quality if you stream this directly from YouTube, otherwise you won't get the best sound quality.

Enjoy!

P.S. I dunno how loud the music and stuff is, so watch your volume!

Last edited by a moderator:
Any time you guys are cruisin through the New Mexico area with a bike in tow, just let one of us know and we'll take you out there!
We go all over the place out here, I'm in the process of getting a little show together of our trip up to CO. Things are amazing down this way for 4Wheelin.

And thanks for the feedback on the vid, we'll log some more of our time out there soon. Anything you guys particularly like to watch? I'd hate to create a sh*tty boring video.

I wish I had some sand :\ I am so freaking jealous.
Sick vid! keep up the good work. What camera are you useing?

I was using my girlfriend's pink Sony hahaha. I dropped my Nikon while trying to get the hell out of an old abandoned hunting cabin when we found something dead in a storage freezer.

I'll post the pic we snapped of the dead sh*t and if you guys can tell me what it is, that'd be GREAT..
All I know is I can see a rib, lard, dark liquid, and no fur;

DeadSomething.jpg

nice linds. when i come back to get the sandrail we will have to take it out and make some video of us all