BEWARE OF mikeb3119

Didnt i just say that i cant take the money and give it to you while the teansaction is processing? I dont think its just a reading problem you might need your head examined all this must be frying you brain

teansaction? should i spend that 200 on hooked on phonics for you? did you pass your midterms? keep talking little boy..

Hahaha id like to see you try. Didnt i tell you i played football boy? I dont think you can mess with a 6 foot 190 lb wide receiver thats straight muscle

omfg forums please help me HOLY sh*t HE PLAYS FOOTBALL..IM SHAKING IN MY BOOTS OMGGG PLEASE DONT WITH ALL OF YOUR MUSCLE FROM ROIDS... PLEASE DONT..:eek:

Yea im typing this on an iphone. So you can stfu. Your messages arent perfect either. And yea no roids just hard work and pain so please i beg of you come down here and TRY to slap me i think youll have more medical bills then you csn handle

yea im typing this on an iphone. So you can stfu. Your messages arent perfect either. And yea no roids just hard work and pain so please i beg of you come down here and try to slap me i think youll have more medical bills then you csn handle

id love to see your try that.

Hemi STFU.

1: You f*cked him over on this deal just as much as he has "f*cked" you. You interacted as a buyer and told the seller you would purchase his product and the seller was even kind enough to allow payments from you and then you straight up failed and didn't buy it.

2: He is paying you back.....he has even contacted you and told he is paying you back. He was polite enough to take payments from you........why the hell can't you do the same?......because you lost your job?......that's his fault how?

3: If you are so god damn tight on money, why the hell are you even buying an engine. You are supposedly a parent? If you are dime and nickeling everything and facing unemployment, you need to seek help or turn your kid over to a responsible home where the parent's will actually provide for the child. You need to get your priorities straight.

4: Instead of starting a thread or discussion that goes "IDHGVIPOSHDHVIASDOIUVHAUSIFH!!!!!!!!!!!!", actually be calm, assertive, apologize to the seller for having the deal fall though, and politely ask for the money to be returned and try to understand some people can't turn around and do things instantly, just like you couldn't buy his engine instantly.

Reactions: 88' blaster