BEWARE OF mikeb3119

no it dosnt, i sent the money to you that way an you got it in 5 min are u kidding me? An ur saying 3-5 days which means i should have gotting my money 2 days ago.. Your going on day 7

Wow! This thread is going nutz!

Yes but i didnt click send him a refund i did a normal transaction to paypal for the money i went on paypal and clicked add money i dont know all these gaster ways to get money into paypal instantly or issue a refund instantly.

WHY? why not just refund be done with it. never do buisness again with him? Somethings shady here. And I don't mean Slim Shady!

i have paypal set up to my debit carb which it takes 3-5 business days for it to go from my bank account to paypal itself

True- if you add funds, but if you refund it is instant! I think your being a jagoff just because of all the BS Hemi is giving you!

I did a deal like this a long time ago fior some Elka shocks! Paid half them three weeks later paid the other half (even though I told the member i'd give him it the next week). Things do come up that are not controlable but, ya Pm about it and make it right! Needless to say I have Elka front shocks , made a good friend in the process! People can be trusted! You just have to choose wisely!

I can understand each other arguments, this should of never gotten this far!

I wouldn't get anything off either of you even it it was free after this thread!

Wow! This thread is going nutz!

WHY? why not just refund be done with it. never do buisness again with him? Somethings shady here. And I don't mean Slim Shady!

True- if you add funds, but if you refund it is instant! I think your being a jagoff just because of all the BS Hemi is giving you!

I did a deal like this a long time ago fior some Elka shocks! Paid half them three weeks later paid the other half (even though I told the member i'd give him it the next week). Things do come up that are not controlable but, ya Pm about it and make it right! Needless to say I have Elka front shocks , made a good friend in the process! People can be trusted! You just have to choose wisely!

I can understand each other arguments, this should of never gotten this far!

I wouldn't get anything off either of you even it it was free after this thread!

great post, I had a simular situation wear both of us had paypal problems and we worked it out on the phone politly, trust and integrity