BEWARE OF mikeb3119

yes if i would have known that i would have done it. if you read it explains that i didnt know that. awk explained it to me before

and i cant do anything about funds that are still processing to go to paypal. if they were in paypal i would have happily sent him the money so he can shut up

Not trying to get involved but I did a deal with mike and everything went great. Only issue I hade was the plus 2 swinger was actully a pus 6. I honestly dont think he knew this, just what the guy he got it from told him. Hope everything gets worked out

if you read this thread backwards its about a race car driver that has a crooked past and then gets close lined by a black football player and ends up oweing the mafia money because he couldnt pay his debts

Reactions: hudack
if you read this thread backwards its about a race car driver that has a crooked past and then gets close lined by a black football player and ends up oweing the mafia money because he couldnt pay his debts

laughing-puppets-o.gif

BWAAAAHAAAA! Sounds like this will be resolved in a couple days I hope! sheez.

whats the story mike ??????????????????????
the man wants his refund