BEWARE OF mikeb3119

hemikidd

Feb 2, 2011
queens NY
he is a god dam thief he took 200 dollars from me an i told him i need it back an he will NOT give me my money back an is delaying giving me my money,he is lying out of his ass, an being a little punk ,i told him i need my money due to me losing my job an i have children to feed an he isnt giving me my money back, he told me send my payment as a gift knowin that i can open a dispute on him... im on the phone with paypal to get my money back an HE SHOULD BE BANNED..

MESSAGE FROM HIM RIGHT NOW../MEAN WHILE HE TOLD ME LAST SATURDAY I WILL HAVE MY MONEY BY THIS WED..

Ok first it was bad Now its just fukin agravating look man i said you will have your money by monday call paypal all you want idc you said your bill isnt until monday so ill pay you monday cuz obviously paypal is having problems or something right now so lay off on all the messages and like i said get me banned I DONT CARE im off this forum as soon as your money is in your paypal

If it comes to the end of monday and there's no pay... that's pretty bad. I don't know how many messages you sent, but don't be flooding him. He gave you a day to expect it back, respect that. He doesn't even need to be sending it back at all. Sending it as a gift is out of paypal's hands. They aren't going to support you bypassing their way of making money. When you do a standard payment, you pay a little extra to get the security that paypal will refund you. A gift is used to send someone money for like a birthday, and they will probably not give you that back. Be happy he is willing.

If it comes to the end of monday and there's no pay... that's pretty bad. I don't know how many messages you sent, but don't be flooding him. He gave you a day to expect it back, respect that. He doesn't even need to be sending it back at all. Sending it as a gift is out of paypal's hands. They aren't going to support you bypassing their way of making money. When you do a standard payment, you pay a little extra to get the security that paypal will refund you. A gift is used to send someone money for like a birthday, and they will probably not give you that back. Be happy he is willing.

yea well he told me to send the money as a gift so he didnt get hit with fees.. an im not waiitng till monday he told me a week ago id have it by tues/wed an its not friday an he keeps stalling... im filing a police report on him.. he wants to play games with ppls money then well play, i have kids to feed an no job as of right now an he is f*cking with my money an family i cross that line now im done

yea well he told me to send the money as a gift so he didnt get hit with fees.. an im not waiitng till monday he told me a week ago id have it by tues/wed an its not friday an he keeps stalling... im filing a police report on him.. he wants to play games with ppls money then well play, i have kids to feed an no job as of right now an he is f**cking with my money an family i cross that line now im done

Hate to say it, but I think doing all of this will just waste more money and time. Sorry that you're in the situation, though.

Hate to say it, but I think doing all of this will just waste more money and time. Sorry that you're in the situation, though.

i wont be wasting money ill be serving justice to everyone on this site so they dont get ripped off by PUNKS like him.. on top of that my buddy is an NYPD CHIEF so im not wasting moneyX(

i wont be wasting money ill be serving justice to everyone on this site so they dont get ripped off by PUNKS like him.. on top of that my buddy is an NYPD CHIEF so im not wasting moneyX(

i did not get ripped off. if anything my transaction with him was a hell of a deal. but hey whatever u want to do

Well tell us the results. I'm not arguing with you, just trying to help. I really don't think you're going to get far... B)

Doesnt really matter who your "buddy" is. It will have to go through small claims court. You will have to pay fees to file a claim. Sucks but thats the risk of sending money as a gift.

idc what i have to do.. im getting my money back from this punk bottom line.MY MONEY NOT ANYONE ELSES MINE.. how about you all go get ripped off an see how it feels..

I'"d like to think I wouldn't put myself in that position. No need to come on here and be hostile with everyone else. Your beef is with him, not us.

idc what i have to do.. im getting my money back from this punk bottom line.MY MONEY NOT ANYONE ELSES MINE.. how about you all go get ripped off an see how it feels..

I have been ripped off before, actually.
We understand you're frustrated, but we do know what we are talking about. I really doubt you are going to get your money back unless he sends it, which it sounds like he will. Why waste another $100+ dollars? That can buy a decent amount of food.

Sorry to hear about that man. But my opinion is the same as those before me. Give it till Monday of you can. After that if you don't get your money, do what you have to do.

okay im out of work.. i get small checks from uneployment thats not enough to pay a morgage ,food for myself an my child, he has been delaying me for over a week of the money an im getting fed up now..