BEWARE OF mikeb3119

hmmm i dont like the smell of this at all from either side.. i see mike is reading this thread so would like to hear what he has to say..

whats the story mike ?????
refund the dudes loot, and we all learned a lesson from this

hmmm i dont like the smell of this at all from either side.. i see mike is reading this thread so would like to hear what he has to say..

from EITHER SIDE? wtf do i have to lie an be shady about? the fact the kid has my money an i want it back an im sending him messages? HA. i have alot of better things to do then lie about a kid sending me messages saying ill have my money an then NEVER GETTING IT, trust me on that buddy.

JUST SENT TO ME FROM HIM

You think your outsmarting me but your not you can keep wasting your time writing me messages and i talk to my dad bout the situation and he is a manager that deals with small claims deals all the time cuz he is in finance so he knows what he is talking about and not you someone who doesnt and he is sayin your in the wrong .....

SO NOW HIS DAD KNOWS HE HAS MY MONEY AN HE ISNT DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT? HMMMM BUT I SHOULD GIVE HIM TILL MONDAY RIGHT ? AN NOT WORRY ABOUT THIS THIEF HAVING MY MONEY?

I hope I didnt come off as bashing you,if so,it sure wasnt meant that way..
I was just giving an outside view,thats it..

From the messages you just posted,it does indeed sound super shady..

When you paid half up front for the motor,did you give him a certain amount of time you would need to get the rest?Or was there no time agreed on? Just wondering..

I hope you get this resolved,bro.

whats the story mike ?????
refund the dudes loot, and we all learned a lesson from this

well AWK i guess the story is ppl think im lying about "SOMETHING" . i have the messages to back my storys up an proof right in a message above of what the kid said to me this afternoon that im getting my money tonight.. guess what still havent recieved my money yet..

from EITHER SIDE? wtf do i have to lie an be shady about? the fact the kid has my money an i want it back an im sending him messages? HA. i have alot of better things to do then lie about a kid sending me messages saying ill have my money an then NEVER GETTING IT, trust me on that buddy.

uhhh yeah man u made a deal and backed out... yeah u say u have reasons but thats a sh*t deal on your side, also u sent it as a gift? are you retarded? and also mikeb has 78 posts here with 0 rep and 0 seller feedback... yeah both of u f**cked up and BTW dont start your attitude with me lol :D

yes i told him that i will have his money this week and i got caught up doing things. i told him im in highschool and its mid terms so i didnt have the time to do it as soon as he said yes i used the money but i did have back up to send to him so like paypal said i am waiting until monday at the earliest and wednesday at the latest. he didnt tell you that did he? no cuz i read everything. and what he is not understanding is he is bashing me with all these messages and im tired of it and dont you think i can counter sue him for harassment? i mean he is cursing me out talking bad about my dad and yelling at me. so yea i dont think it would be a good idea for him to do any small claims ideas or a police report

I hope I didnt come off as bashing you,if so,it sure wasnt meant that way..
I was just giving an outside view,thats it..

From the messages you just posted,it does indeed sound super shady..

When you paid half up front for the motor,did you give him a certain amount of time you would need to get the rest?Or was there no time agreed on? Just wondering..

I hope you get this resolved,bro.

there was no time giving to me,he never said oh im giving you 2 weeks,i told him im trying to get the money together to give him the rest an he said "FINE" no time limit was established to me..

But ppl think i should "wait more" when proof is right there that he said ill have my money today an its now 11:33 an i have nothing, and he told his father an his father had NOTHING TO SAY TO HIS SON THAT HAS ANOTHER MANS MONEY? ummmmm WTF?

uhhh yeah man u made a deal and backed out... Yeah u say u have reasons but thats a sh*t deal on your side, also u sent it as a gift? Are you retarded? And also mikeb has 78 posts here with 0 rep and 0 seller feedback... Yeah both of u f**cked up and btw dont start your attitude with me lol :d

yea well stupid me thought some ppl are still nice in the world and are trust worthy guess not.. An he knew before i even sent him the money i was working hard to try and get the money together so he knew that already

yes i told him that i will have his money this week and i got caught up doing things. i told him im in highschool and its mid terms so i didnt have the time to do it as soon as he said yes i used the money but i did have back up to send to him so like paypal said i am waiting until monday at the earliest and wednesday at the latest. he didnt tell you that did he? no cuz i read everything. and what he is not understanding is he is bashing me with all these messages and im tired of it and dont you think i can counter sue him for harassment? i mean he is cursing me out talking bad about my dad and yelling at me. so yea i dont think it would be a good idea for him to do any small claims ideas or a police report

so he had sh*t happen and now you have had some sh*t happen causing a delay, seems fair to me. as long as you do refund his money and everyone is even on the deal i hold no hard feelings toward you man, also i respect the way you handle yourself and not fly off the handle. I:I

and he also said that he lost in job in between us doing the deal. he never said anything about him not having a job or getting into a wreck or any excuse other than not having the full payment to not pay me. he got into that mess himself not because of me

yea well stupid me thought some ppl are still nice in the world and are trust worthy guess not.. An he knew before i even sent him the money i was working hard to try and get the money together so he knew that already

yes stupid you indeed lol, i send paypal as a gift to guys on here all the time BUT they are longtime members adn have great feedback, dude u live in NYC you should knwo better lol but just chill out it sounds like he is gonna take care of you

bashing you an your dad? WHO SENT ME A MESSGE FIRST SAYING AM I TO FUC**** TO READ AN UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU SENT ME? WHO STARTED WITH IT?WHO SAID IM A FUC*** LIAR THAT I DIDNT CALL PAYPAL? DO YOU KNOW THAT CAUSE I KNOW I GOT A CALL FROM THEM THIS AFTERNOON FROM THE NUMBER I CAN POST ON HERE TO EVERYONE SEE ... THAT YOUR A LIAR .. YOU TOLD ME LAST FRIDAY ILL HAVE MY MONEY BY TUES/WED I STILL GOT NOTHING AN YOU WERE IGNORING MY MESSAGES

so he had sh*t happen and now you have had some sh*t happen causing a delay, seems fair to me. as long as you do refund his money and everyone is even on the deal i hold no hard feelings toward you man, also i respect the way you handle yourself and not fly off the handle. I:I

thanks man i appreciate you very much. its hard when this guy is bashing my name, calling me names, and bashing my dad at the same time

Thats kinda how it looks.. Maybe everything goes smooth Monday and hemi gets his money,just a deal gone south..

it only takes 10 minutes to hit that paypal button and refund his loot, less time than you've been on here
just refund his money, why does it have to be 3-6 more days ?????

i told you i had mid terms and i couldnt do this back and forth thing all day. i told you that right? right. so dont come here and lie to these ppl saying that i am not sending you your money when you got a call from paypal saying that i am sending you your money and you need to calm down because to them the situation is in your fault not mine

it only takes 10 minutes to hit that paypal button and refund his loot, less time than you've been on here
just refund his money, why does it have to be 3-6 more days ?????

i didnt have the money in my paypal to refund him the payment the time he asked for it. thats why its taking me so long. im just those kind of ppl that dont feel safe with their money in places other then their hand

and he also said that he lost in job in between us doing the deal. he never said anything about him not having a job or getting into a wreck or any excuse other than not having the full payment to not pay me. he got into that mess himself not because of me

are you kidding me? i told u in the middle that i lost my job are you wacked out? i told you that when we were talking about prices that its hard for me to send FULL amount an you said NO PROBLEM.. i have EVERY SINGLE MESSAGE an ill fly off the handle as much as i want this kid has my money for over a month now.. an went WEEKS WITHOUT EMAILING ME ASKING WHATS GOING ON WITH THE REST why would he care IT WAS MONEY IN HIS POCKET...