BEWARE OF mikeb3119

Good point... :-/:-/

i sent him 200 bucks for his motor an was going to send him the rest of the payment , then i told him i lost my job an cant afford it BEFORE I EVEN SENT HIM MONEY he said okay no problem pay rest when u can .. i emailed him a week an a half ago saying i cant afford it anymore i have alot of bills coming in i need my money back he said okay ill give it back to u in 2 days.. week an half later he has been ignoring me an still hasnt giving me my money

Dude I know that's a bad situation but I really don't see it as him ripping you off if he is trying to work it out. Personally I would have NEVER sent a partial amount without getting something in return. You would probably do better by trying to approach it a little more calm. No matter how frustrating it is. You both have your faults in the situation.

Chalk it up to lost money, you bought something and didnt want to finish paying for it, I dont see how you loosing yur job his problem, he was tryn to do u a favor buy letting you make payments on a motor that he could hav sold and got the money for allready, He shouldnt even hav to give you the money back IMO
leave the poor guy alone, he said he will get it to you if he does you should be thankfull and yur tryn to take him to court lmao this hole thread is fkn funny
I would love to hear the judge on this one roflmao ,
( shakes head )

Chalk it up to lost money, you bought something and didnt want to finish paying for it, I dont see how you loosing yur job his problem, he was tryn to do u a favor buy letting you make payments on a motor that he could hav sold and got the money for allready, He shouldnt even hav to give you the money back IMO
leave the poor guy alone, he said he will get it to you if he does you should be thankfull and yur tryn to take him to court lmao this hole thread is fkn funny
I would love to hear the judge on this one roflmao ,
( shakes head )

Pretty much my opinion. If you put money down on a car and then lose your job and cant afford it you arent going to get back what you had already paid. It sounds like he is trying to work with you and get the money back to you. You ever consider that maybe he had bills or whatever and already spent the money? Maybe he is trying to come up with the money to give back to you which is a pretty STANDUP thing if you ask me. You esentially entered into a contract to buy it and then defaulted. Not really his problem but maybe he should have held out for someone who had ALL of the money.

so your going through this with someone else hemi? i know when i went through it with you it wasnt a good situation and thats why i sent you your 150 back (that was supposed to be 200 and you never told me) but i dont understand why your spending money on a hobby when your bills and poor kids might starve. It kinda sounded to me like you were trying to get the motor before sending all the money so that's not a scam waiting to happen? I hope you get your money back though...

Do not ever send money as a gift unless you are very comfortable with the person you are dealing with. I have sent cash as a gift many times here but there are some great guys to deal with in here but if you dont know who your dealing with send extra to cover fees.

Do not ever send money as a gift unless you are very comfortable with the person you are dealing with. I have sent cash as a gift many times here but there are some great guys to deal with in here but if you dont know who your dealing with send extra to cover fees.

i believe this is the best way to look at it....i'll cover the paypal fee on things i buy. (its only a couple bucks to know you can get your money back if there's an issue....) or if its someone that you know on here, or someone who has outstanding track record and been around for a while.

this is definitely not a good situation, but for all you know he has to get the money put together to get it back to you (you're not the only one with bills to pay).

Pretty much my opinion. If you put money down on a car and then lose your job and cant afford it you arent going to get back what you had already paid. It sounds like he is trying to work with you and get the money back to you. You ever consider that maybe he had bills or whatever and already spent the money? Maybe he is trying to come up with the money to give back to you which is a pretty STANDUP thing if you ask me. You esentially entered into a contract to buy it and then defaulted. Not really his problem but maybe he should have held out for someone who had ALL of the money.

+1 for this post.. Sounds like he is trying to help you out,I dont think he HAS to refund your money,its cool he said he would though..

i disagree, the dude owes him the $200, it was a downpayment, and if it was never stated "non-refundable downpayment" then it is, if services or product was never received, if i were to do a deal like this, the downpayment would have stayed in paypal till the parts shipped, not spend someone elses loot before providing the parts, the seller is at fault here, not hemi
and my experience is if you lose a small claims court decision, the loser is responsible for the fees also, don't you guys watch judge judy ???? hahahaaaa

we have had some luck before on here with "the mafia" gettin involved,
a ripoff is a ripoff and i'd be willing to help, i hate theives, which is what this dude is if he doesnt return the loot. period
but lets give him one more chance and wait till monday before posting his name addy and cell #,
but what state is this guy in ???????

awk, I dont disagree with you. I wouldn't spend the money either before it was totally paid but I also wouldn't do this kind of deal. I would work something out with the buyer to hold it for a certain time period so they could come up with the money just to avoid this kind of problem. Unfortunately we only have one side of the story. If you read surfrjags post it sounds like this is not the first time this kind of thing has happend with hemi though? I personally would return the money too but it should be a lesson to anyone considering doing this with anyone. Unless you are totally confident that you can trust the person, either offer to pay the fees or pass on the deal.

like i said twice. i had no problem with the guy. i thought of one other thing he was a lil delayed on shipping. but you need to stay cool man a motor is not the easiest thing to ship. like everyone else is saying wait till monday just chill and leave the guy be, he said he will give your money back, so give him a chance. humans do not act instantly

i disagree, the dude owes him the $200, it was a downpayment, and if it was never stated "non-refundable downpayment" then it is, if services or product was never received, if i were to do a deal like this, the downpayment would have stayed in paypal till the parts shipped, not spend someone elses loot before providing the parts, the seller is at fault here, not hemi
and my experience is if you lose a small claims court decision, the loser is responsible for the fees also, don't you guys watch judge judy ???? hahahaaaa

a ripoff is a ripoff and i'd be willing to help, i hate theives, which is what this dude is if he doesnt return the loot. period
but lets give him one more chance and wait till monday before posting his name addy and cell #,

I agree 100%! Come Monday the Mafia will be knockin on his door!

thank you awk... this guy never told me NO REFUND before i even sent him the money I TOLD HIM IN BLACK AN WHITE I DO NOT HAVE THE FULL AMOUNT AN IM NOT WORKING... so he knew that.. then pp lon this site bash me for being wrong that its not his prob i lost my job? UP YOURS.. i took a gamble in buying this from this thief anyway since he haS NO REP ON THIS SITE AT ALL.an then he tells me the motor is MINT an he sends my pics an there cracks in the platics? I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER BUT I GIVE PPL CHANCES WELL NEXT TIME I KNOW TO NEVER GIVE ANYONE A CHANCE WITH NO REP .. but oh well come monday my money isnt in my account paypal even told me to go file a police report an they will take proper action, an that was when THEY CALLED ME AT 5:04PM TODAY AN TOLD ME THAT... how u been awk? lol

Chill out man, I don't think anyone was bashing. I hope you do get your money, and I'm sorry you're that short on money, it's a bad situation. But give him a little reaction time and let him be. If you frustrate him, he is going to want to refund you less and less.

Good luck to you, hemi. I'm done posting on this thread, it's frustrating me and I'm not even involved. I do sincerely wish the best of luck to you and hope it all works out.

-Corey

Not bashing either but I think you are gonna get a lot more resolved by being calm and cool. You kinda came at everyone with an attitude who chimed in trying to help. Hopefully the dude holds true to his word but you are not free of fault in the situation. I have no dog in the fight so I am not taking sides wish you both the best.

Chill out man, I don't think anyone was bashing. I hope you do get your money, and I'm sorry you're that short on money, it's a bad situation. But give him a little reaction time and let him be. If you frustrate him, he is going to want to refund you less and less.

Good luck to you, hemi. I'm done posting on this thread, it's frustrating me and I'm not even involved. I do sincerely wish the best of luck to you and hope it all works out.

-Corey

im with him but before i go think of this.
88' blaster said:
humans do not act instantly

Ill send you a ss of the payment goin to my paypal give me a lil while im not home- HIS MESSAGE TO ME AT 3:41PM

ITS NOW 11:13 PM AN NOTHING

JUST SENT TO ME FROM HIM

You think your outsmarting me but your not you can keep wasting your time writing me messages and i talk to my dad bout the situation and he is a manager that deals with small claims deals all the time cuz he is in finance so he knows what he is talking about and not you someone who doesnt and he is sayin your in the wrong .....

SO NOW HIS DAD KNOWS HE HAS MY MONEY AN HE ISNT DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT? HMMMM BUT I SHOULD GIVE HIM TILL MONDAY RIGHT ? AN NOT WORRY ABOUT THIS THIEF HAVING MY MONEY?