BEWARE OF mikeb3119

I cant send him the money when paypal has it and is holding it as of now. Its still in the process of showing that i have the money right now in paypal i cnt control what it is doing right now

hemi didnt do anything about your addy, i did, from your email addy, as i have done time and time again on here when bad deals go on, and i didnt post it for anyone else to see, yet
i can even show you a google earth pic of your house if you'd like

yes but i didnt click send him a refund i did a normal transaction to paypal for the money i went on paypal and clicked add money i dont know all these gaster ways to get money into paypal instantly or issue a refund instantly.

its very easy.. Go to the link on paypal where i sent you my money click issue a refund an boom look this is allllllll done... But you insist on delaying an waiting an dragging this issue out longer, plain an simple give me my money back now like you this this afternoon.. An last week... Its very easy isnt it?

its all good, as long as your trying,
hemi, let this rest till we see what happens, he's at least showing an effort as of now, but keep us posted

EVERYONE TAKE A f**ckING CHILL PILL..............now talk to each other like civilized people.

Ive tried talkin to him. He just doesnt understand. I tried to calm him down but hejust keeps nagging on and on about his money and im tired of it i told him to leave me alone and he will have his money as soon as it clears up in paypal so as of now he needs to wait which iy seems like he cant do

I cant send him the money when paypal has it and is holding it as of now. Its still in the process of showing that i have the money right now in paypal i cnt control what it is doing right now

PAYPAL WILL NOT HOLD MONEY WHEN YOU ISSUE A REFUND they hold money when a payment is pending .. now you have had my money for over a month which means that money cleared WEEKSSSSSS AGO..

Ive tried talkin to him. He just doesnt understand. I tried to calm him down but hejust keeps nagging on and on about his money and im tired of it i told him to leave me alone and he will have his money as soon as it clears up in paypal so as of now he needs to wait which iy seems like he cant do

you tried ? really how? by telling me im to f*cking stupid to understand anything you said to me? or was it by you telling me im full of sh*t with paypal calling me or me calling them?

its all good, as long as your trying,
hemi, let this rest till we see what happens, he's at least showing an effort as of now, but keep us posted

yea now he is cause im posting his messages to me an he is getting caught in lie NOW ALL A SUDDEN HE IS.. he still said this afternoon at 3pm ill have my money by tnight its not 12:16 AM an i still have NOTHING IN MY PAYPAL

Dude can you not read? Didnt i say i took the money out of paypal and had to do another transaction from my bank account to paypal? Yes i think i did. I didnt know if i had no funds in my bank paypal i can just click refund money and itll take it out my bank account. You need glasses man? Ill buy you some 200$ ones seems like you need them

Dude can you not read? Didnt i say i took the money out of paypal and had to do another transaction from my bank account to paypal? Yes i think i did. I didnt know if i had no funds in my bank paypal i can just click refund money and itll take it out my bank account. You need glasses man? Ill buy you some 200$ ones seems like you need them

you see? he tried calming me down right? BULLSHIT... ill buy u a nice 200 pair of handcuffs if you want or have u been locked up for theft already? wise ass little biotch..ill slap the taste out of you mouth

Didnt i just say that i cant take the money and give it to you while the teansaction is processing? I dont think its just a reading problem you might need your head examined all this must be frying you brain

Hahaha id like to see you try. Didnt i tell you i played football boy? I dont think you can mess with a 6 foot 190 lb wide receiver thats straight muscle