BEWARE OF mikeb3119

it only takes 10 minutes to hit that paypal button and refund his loot, less time than you've been on here
just refund his money, why does it have to be 3-6 more days ?????

THATS WHAT I SAID.. when i sent him the payment it was out of my bank account the next day an all a sudden for this kid it take 3-6 days? an then today he tells me paypal isnt working an ill have my money tonight? I STILL DONT HAVE MY MONEY

i told you i had mid terms and i couldnt do this back and forth thing all day. i told you that right? right. so dont come here and lie to these ppl saying that i am not sending you your money when you got a call from paypal saying that i am sending you your money and you need to calm down because to them the situation is in your fault not mine

AN YOUR IN SCHOOL ALL WEEK ? THEN WHY DID U TELL ME LAST WEEK THAT ILL HAVE MY MONEY TUESDAY/WED AN THEN YOU DONT SEND ME MY MONEY BACK...an then tell me today ill have it tonight an i still have NOTHING..

you have to have a bank accout to use paypal, correct ?????
so deposit the loot, and paypal will take it from there
i doubt paypal comes and takes it from your pocket, but someone else might

a message from him at 4:23 -I just spoke to paypal dam man you can put on quite an act you almost had mt there for a minute the police has nothing to do with transactions over paypal unless they contact you for two weeks which i havent gotten so yea go head have fun but it wnt get you anywhere.....

message at 4:02 from him..

Ok do i have to spell it out for you or are you to fukin stupid to understand? I told you i understand how serious you are i know your mad but dont file a fukin police report on someone in a whole different state thats a thousand miles away from you cuz its stupid and your gonna pay more then 200 for the case and its pointless

I don't believe you "have" to have an account setup. I think you can do manual transfers. Those do take forever to complete. I've done it before. Now I just use a credit card linked to my paypal so its instant. Should be able to do the same with a checking account.

i have paypal set up to my debit carb which it takes 3-5 business days for it to go from my bank account to paypal itself

sent at 11:13pm from HIM

You just dont understand you keep sending me these emails and you can file a police report but i will counter sue for harassment so bye and obviously dont know who your dealing with so like i said send me messages all you want your only making yourself look bad

and he keeps talking about rep and all this other stuff. dude you have no rep and barely more posts then me and i have 2 rep. so why are you saying this?

i have paypal set up to my debit carb which it takes 3-5 business days for it to go from my bank account to paypal itself

no it dosnt, i sent the money to you that way an you got it in 5 min are u kidding me? An ur saying 3-5 days which means i should have gotting my money 2 days ago.. Your going on day 7

sent at 2:28 pm

it comes out of your bank right away ahole dont f**ck with me ill call the cops an file a police report right now... your f**cking with the wrong person right now michael. my god dam money back NOW... im not even kidding with u ill find where u live so help me god..

i only deleted my last name from this message

the checking account that the debit card is tied to is the back up for the paypal account, i buy sh*t all the time with zero dollars in my paypal, it comes straight from the checking account, same as a debit

Yes but i didnt click send him a refund i did a normal transaction to paypal for the money i went on paypal and clicked add money i dont know all these gaster ways to get money into paypal instantly or issue a refund instantly.

Ok so now everyone is gonna know my address. Thats cool. Thats an invasion of privacy. You keep looking better and better hemi

just send him the loot as a gift, it'll come straight out of your bank account, instantly
no need to ever transfer it

this thread is epic and i think everybody shoudl just calm down and wait before this gets out of hand

edit thread is already out of hand lol