best tires ?

Razr rears, and razr2 fronts...

However I run Holeshots, and I regret it.

I can run with my kids, and see how much worse mine pushes in corners compared to the Razr equipped YFZ

i have really only had razrs and both my blaster and my shee (except for stock blaster tires) i dont like how they hook up on grass, they spin wayyyy to much and dont really roost much it seems, but on gravel, dirt, mud and sand they awesome. but they suck in snow!!!

A buddy just changed the razyrs off his 300ex because they balled up in the mud and was helpless. Not really sure what he has on there now, but they are a trail tire from carlisle and they still slide a lot, I was sliding around corners on the 300ex without gas that my blaster with carlisle strykers stay hooked through on the gas.

fast trekkers for the win!!! a awesome tire but getting real hard to find.. egay is full of 18" but mine are 20". i will be disapointed if i cant find any more for when these wear out..:( lol

You should say your kind of riding if you want a good opinion on the best tire. For me trails and fields, I love either the bandits or an older tire called trail claws. Both hook up very well. I dont use mine in the snow though, I get out the 4x4's

i have razr2's and they are a 6ply and i love them. I have never gotten stuck and they hook up amazingly. I actually have a really hard time trying to spin the tires when i want to lol but over all i love them. I have had holeshots and i compared to the razr2 they arent as good.