• cannondale

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • other

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

iLikeIke

Jun 6, 2012
southern wisconsi
thread started earlier just making a poll. can be any year, style etc but completely stock.

either mx or xc, but im sure most will be voting on motocross

OTHER IS LTR. sorta forgot that one lol

Where is gas gas? I don't see this being a very accurate poll since we aren't voting on a quad like the title says, but a manufacturer.

its a fact that outta the box the ktm is on top. but so is the price tag. and you forgot the yfz450r that IMO is a close second.

not a fact... lol

the only reason people say the KTM is the best is because it says "KTM" on it. thats a fact.

talk to anyone and they will tell you if your gonna buy one, buy 2 because you need a parts quad.

can-am is the best all around MX quad if you are gonna leave them stock.

gas-gas's are some bad mofo's but they come race ready and with a race ready price tag. I think a honda 250r would be my starter racequad just because i don't care for the power delivery on a 4stroke

not a fact... lol

the only reason people say the KTM is the best is because it says "KTM" on it. thats a fact.

talk to anyone and they will tell you if your gonna buy one, buy 2 because you need a parts quad.

Nooo, you are so wrong....
It is because it says "KTM RACING" on it!

199410_10150167877235803_120228_n.jpg

i think all the 450s are pretty dam close. however you can take the fastest atv ever and if you put a untrained rider on it, no chance.

what i learned from racing is its not all your quad. its the rider.. i raced 450's with a stock suspension blaster and never finished last and my best was 4th place.i also nabbed 2nd for holeshot once. not sure how but anyhow

Where is gas gas? I don't see this being a very accurate poll since we aren't voting on a quad like the title says, but a manufacturer.

read my first post, it can be whatever make/size you want for whatever style racing

having 20 something poll options is a bit too much if i named all the sport quads ever made haha

its also just to see what people like in a number form, and most people can figure out that yamaha would most likely be the yfz, polaris the predator, etc

sorry suzuki guys lol no i do not hate the ltr, i actually love it just wasnt in my mind when making the poll :eek:

not a fact... lol

i dont know. i have some friends who race. and know a couple other guys who race and they mostly started on something else and switched to a KTM.

ive never even ridden a 4 stroke before. so i dont really have a say in this i guess.

I voted the YFZ450. I don't like the power delivery and the revving to 11K on a 4 stroke, and I don't like the earlier models engine design but the suspension can't be touched for the price.

I voted the YFZ450. I don't like the power delivery and the revving to 11K on a 4 stroke, and I don't like the earlier models engine design but the suspension can't be touched for the price.

I think the LTR has better suspension stock, it doesn't say yfz450r or yfz450x... stock suspension alone goes to gas gas and ktm, hands down.

gas gas would probably be one of my top picks. ktm, takes too much money and a spare quad so no for me. out of what is listed I'd probably like the yfz or honda equally, plans of racing, suspension is null as I'd soup anything up or at least spring/valve it for my weight and ability/type of riding... amongst other things, steering stabilizer, flex bars or precision shock/vibe clamp ect ect

I really want to try the shock/vibe clamps on a viby 2 smoker. I suppose if I soup my banshee up alot and I get vibes I'll try it. my buddy had a big bore 250r and I wanted him to try the shock vibe clamps but he was a money hugger so he'd never spend that kinda coin on *luxury riding parts*