Bar Stool Blaster

So I got this extra motor all put together and I have all the other goodies too like the wiring and the coil and such. I'm considering making a barstool racer out of it. Just think about it, a 200cc 2-stroke 6-speed bar stool with a suicide shifter and wheelie barsI:I wuduya think sound like fun

Sounds like you got a death wish hahah go for it!! Now make sure you tape your first test runI:I

Well right now I'm kind of at a stand still. While at silver lake I think I bent a shift fork, I keep getting a false neutral. So right now I am running on my extra motor till I get the big one fixed. I must say though it is a very strong running motor. It really shocked me how well a motor that I just pieced together out of 5 different motors could run.

that would be awesome!! but if it was me making it, i am a lazya** so i would make a 200cc recliner! hahah and put some wally world lights on the top of the back of the recliner. and a suicide shifter, and strap a radio to the back and its mine! hahah cant wait to see what you decide

Well all plans are off for now. As of this past Friday I am officially sworn into the United States Air Force. So I will be selling pretty much everything I own (including my blasty and all things related to it) by this fall before I go to Basic. But I really hope someone else takes off with this idea it would be fun!