Banshee owners....

2000chevy

Jan 23, 2013
west virginia
Been trying to get a banshee for about six months now with zero results. My trading material is two 88 lt250rs that run good but do have some problems. I have a lot of extra parts to go with these as well. I have about 1700 in the one. Now I've offered both bikes up several times for rough looking banshees only to basically be told that my stuff is shi**y and their banshee is worth 2500 no matter the shape year or mods. Banshee owners can you chime in on what makes these bikes so special and worth so much more than a similar atv?

I would say that the banshee is cool because it's a twin cylinder. Your bikes should have value too. Do your bikes have power valves? I can't remember the year they started having them.

Don't get me wrong they need some love but I've got enough good parts between the both to have a bike that's 100% with no problems and some nice aftermarkets on it

I was told by one guy his slightly modded banshee would do 90 in 4th and I had another tell me you have to run bald tires on the back or you'll burn the clutch up to give you some more insight on what I'm up against

If no one has heard of an lt250r in your area, they live under a rock. Other than the funky rear shock setup on the lt, they are good machines.

I set my banshee up for fast trail racing. I could sail over whoops and turn on a dime. Awesome machines and if I could get one again, I would. So in the mean time, I made a blaster to be close to what I had in the shee.

Yeah I would tell them my lt topped out around 70-75 and I would just roll laughing about whatever they had to say next lol village idiots tend to end up with banshees in my area

time will tell i was going to trade my 400ex for a banshee and crap loads of extra banshee parts,
i made the guy drive for like 2hours or more.....he did not mention ...no headlight and the engine was soaked in oil..told him i could not trade cuz i dont know were the oil was coming from and my 400ex had nuttin wrong with it....
this site sucks but have a lo0k
http://www.quadhunter.com/yamaha-banshee-for-sale

I would take a j arm banshee just so I could change the front end. And the j arm shee goes for less money than a typical a arm shee.

He said and I quote it makes so much power it has to spin all the time or it will just burn out the clutch I went through two in 4 months with razrs on the back I haven't put another one in since I switched to bald tires lol