ball joint

ron89

Feb 20, 2008
bensalem PA..
does any one no where to get the ball joints for the atv four play a-arms upper and lower. one of the uppers is starting to have a little play in it mite as well replace em all.

why don't you ask 245stroker? he has Four Play arms. I would assume that you could buy them directly from Four Play.

i havent asked him yet lol. i check out there site and didnt see any thing for the blaster but i didnt email them just waitin on a response.

Go to your local parts store and try a ( moog es419r vw tie rod end).That is an atv 16mm ball joint and I believe that is the ones you are looking for.If not you are on the right track and keep trying tie rod ends from older vw's.Hope this helps.Also that part number works with alot of the aftermarket a-arms.

ASR only makes one size for the upper balljoints. The difference in the three that they offer is the strength of them. I myself would spend the $42 dollars and get the good high strength ones. The lower balljoints are pretty much all the same, you just have to make sure that you get the yamaha taper on them.