b.s. day!!

4cfed

Jan 5, 2009
fond du lac wi
www.airfoolers.com
wife came out to ride her new 300ex.. i took it for aride to get it warmed up for her.. all of 5 mine.. and it broke.. looks like the berrings fell apart?? not sure but it dont look good from what i can see with it still together.. looks like berrings for sure.. and maybe carrier.. im pissed, wife is pissed.. bought it from the stealership as is so were s.o.l. and gonna have to eat the cost!!

so i rode my 400 for a while.. went over a ice shove on the river.. dropped right front wheel into the water and got it stuck on the lip of the ice, went half over the bars, leg pinned throttle wide open thank god for rev limiter!!! than crossing a shallow spot of open water i got stuck and wet.. called it a day..

i did get a little bit of video of the 400ex so ill post that later tonight..

callin stealership tommrow, prob end up fixing it my self

man that sucks....you're gonna have to get used to that 400ex didn't it go over on you the other day too?

i no exactly y you landed front wheel first over the ice shove..on the 400 sense there heavier and front end heavy right at the base of them jump you need to pin the throttle and it will take off level and stay on the gas in the air........thats what i noticed going from the blaster to the 400....the blaster yo can let off at the base of the jump and still be fine.....the 400, stay on the throttle

stealership prob wont do anything.. i gotta small shop i go to for parts... good guy and get parts mostly at cost since he makes his money on repairs.. im hoping i can just do berrings , butt looks like it broke a chunk of the carrier

i landed front wheel first cos i was in 1st gear tryin to hope over the ice shove it was only a foot tall or so.. it was open water on the back side of it