AWK's wild ride II

hahahaha screw all of you would you rather of had me behind your ass or rear ending your ass you pick I:I

hahaha, it's all good Hudack, you got plenty of time to practice mastering that mountain before your blastee brothers are back up, giddy up little brutha!!!
Let me know how you are making out with the bike, your new parts, repairs, if ya need ANYTHING, etc, etc. let me know bro, would love to help ya out if ya need it!!!

its going good got them 1 inch raisers i got from slick on soooo much better feeling and the ai box lid jetted it plug chop looked good then i was out riding sunday took the plug out and it looked lean then and it was colder out the 2 days ago that i jeted it look down and i see what looks to be oil coming from the gasket on the left side soooooo leak down test b4 it gets moved and if the gasket bad heads going to ken b4 anything

and tech drops mad dueces in the woods while a phsyco turtle tries to nab some lunch, aaaahahahaaaa

bwuahahahahaha, no doubt brutha!!! Crazy a$$ turtle, bustin up on my private time, bastid...

its going good got them 1 inch raisers i got from slick on soooo much better feeling and the ai box lid jetted it plug chop looked good then i was out riding sunday took the plug out and it looked lean then and it was colder out the 2 days ago that i jeted it look down and i see what looks to be oil coming from the gasket on the left side soooooo leak down test b4 it gets moved and if the gasket bad heads going to ken b4 anything

Cool Hudack, sounds like you are on your way, keep an eye on that leak, get that straightened out before bad things happen, for sure, especially with the change in temp for season. Just let me know if I can help at all, I know I am kinda far from you guys but I am only a 2 day USPS delivery away, and will help out where I can bro to get ya back up.

AND, you are talking about 1" bar risers? If so, awesome, love mine, make a huge difference.

I really want to move closer to there but, that 's not reality at this time, beside I'd probably have to fix the quads everyday then!!

I really want to move closer to there but, that 's not reality at this time, beside I'd probably have to fix the quads everyday then!!

I got no business living out there.
between my geek a$$ career details leaving me worthless in the sticks, and going broke from dumping way too much $$$ into my mountain toys, just be a bad scene. I will stick with the 4 hour trip out, once in a while, to rock it with my mountain brutha's!!!! I:I

tech i was bringin the blasty since its my favorite NOW but im gettin skids in november or december so i can come nd what size tires?

We are not going back out until after the new year, maybe JAN/FEB.

That blaster better be favored over that 250ex, for sure.
Run a 20x11x8 rear tire, will fit right on the blaster stock rear wheel and give you much more meat/clearance underneath...

What's that, Do I hear AWK Mountain calling????? I think soooo....

you guys hear it ????
i look onto the mountain and the trees blowing in the wind look like some kind of sexy misstress, in camo lingerie, motioning me with her long seductive finger, to come get some
kinda like this, but in see-through camo................
2lbkxmp.jpg

lolol i think that awk needs some time alone with his mountain

/\/\/\ he does, but she needs me even worse!!!!!!!!
i'll keep her waiting and let the sexual tension build, then one touch from me and the valley below will be flooding
damn, gotta get my blasty's fixed from the awsome ride
my mistress awaits