AWK's wild ride II

lol must be fun someone posts here everyday

Ya got that right, way too much fun, hard to leave that place!!!
Especially with the kick a$$, big blasty group we had there, just awesome....

^^^^ at least yours are still attached hahaha :eek:

I hear that NOOB, right there with ya brutha, mine did not even take the ride home, just got trashed... Ouch.

u made it yourself i take it?

Yeah, that is Bronco's slick a$$ custom work, pics do no justice, that thing is bad a$$ and beast, very heavy duty and looks great on the bike, I want one!!!!

mines still there no loose bolts or nuthing how about yours newbie lol :p

Hudack, you can't break anything if you do not hit the fuggin GAS!!!! LOL I:I

and as this seems to be dwindling down, i'd like to thank freek again for the awsome decals, and for this being his idea in the first place !!!!!! and all my bro's who made this an awsome weekend/ride
hope to see all next year on the mountain, prolly late june - mid july
save yourselves a vacation/sick day or 2 for around that time !!!!!

"hope to see all next year on the mountain, prolly late june - mid july"

Haha, yeah right, you think I am waiting till then???
Better think again. That 4.5 hour trip will be done a few times by July, as we are waiting on O'Connor's a$$, no doubt.
See you soon Brutha!!!! I:II:II:I

"hope to see all next year on the mountain, prolly late june - mid july"

Haha, yeah right, you think I am waiting till then???
Better think again. That 4.5 hour trip will be done a few times by July, as we are waiting on O'Connor's a$$, no doubt.
See you soon Brutha!!!! I:II:II:I

I hear that, I'll be up a a couple weeks, snow or not!

I hear that, I'll be up a a couple weeks, snow or not!

I do not know about all that, but definitely want to get together at some point for a weekend, etc with the locals. AND, Bob and Shane gotta be there for sure!!! Maybe a mild winter weekend or early spring, good camping weather no doubt!! I:I

Loved that whole spot we had for the campsite, that worked out great.

Last edited:
and as this seems to be dwindling down, i'd like to thank freek again for the awsome decals, and for this being his idea in the first place !!!!!! and all my bro's who made this an awsome weekend/ride
hope to see all next year on the mountain, prolly late june - mid july
save yourselves a vacation/sick day or 2 for around that time !!!!!

u got it brotha, and defently thanx to all the blasty bros that showed up....no window shoppers their lol, awkster how ya feel about a winter trip providing theres no snow lol...all i need is my little heater in the tent lol...i slept like a champ in a tee shirt both nights in the low 40s muhahahhahhaha..im ready to come back man...u give me a date when ur ready lol, that mountain hasnt seen the last of freek yet!I:I

hahahaha i was moving pretty good until i lost my brakes wait til the next ride il be right on your ass i think lol im down for another ride if bob would pick my ass up again lol

Keep up with me??? You better cut back on the sauce there little brutha, Gonna take much more than brakes to stay on my a$$. :D
You just keep showing up to the mountain and you will be just fine, no doubt. That place takes practice to learn to stay on the go pedal, it's the only way to roll. When you slow down and think about it is when ya end up in trouble, haha. AWK would sure love to have ya out there, as much as ya can, for some good ol' a$$ whoopin/pushin' ya up the trails AWK lessons... I:I
Hope to see ya out there next time bro!

I took off my stator cover and i found some AWK mountain mud water :eek::eek::eek:,not good :eek::eek::eek:....

That is NOT good Bronco, no wonder the sputter/break up(submerged stator=FUGG). Where ya pullin' water from, find the problem yet? (Gasket, also maybe Airleak??)

u got it brutha, and definitely thanx to all the blasty bros that showed up....no window shoppers their lol, awkster how ya feel about a winter trip providing theres no snow lol...all i need is my little heater in the tent lol...i slept like a champ in a tee shirt both nights in the low 40s muhahahhahhaha..im ready to come back man...u give me a date when ur ready lol, that mountain hasnt seen the last of freek yet!I:I

Great to have YOU out there Freek, thx for helpin' put this together and showin' up to represent the Blaster Brutha's, for sure. Would not have been the same without the FREEK in the house, no doubt. AND, thx for your help and goodies, my blastee is all about it!!!

Last edited:
hahahaha i was moving pretty good until i lost my brakes wait til the next ride il be right on your ass i think lol im down for another ride if bob would pick my ass up again lol

Only if your gonna stay a couple days! Of course i can get ya!I:I

u got it brotha, and defently thanx to all the blasty bros that showed up....no window shoppers their lol, awkster how ya feel about a winter trip providing theres no snow lol...all i need is my little heater in the tent lol...i slept like a champ in a tee shirt both nights in the low 40s muhahahhahhaha..im ready to come back man...u give me a date when ur ready lol, that mountain hasnt seen the last of freek yet!I:I

AWWW sh*t, a nice winter ride sounds great We may need to build a cabin up there and hijack your heater!!!

allrighty then, winter ride on the mountain it is !!!!!! lets fully recover from this one first, and we'll get something in the works for a higher temp, light snow weekend

Last edited:
allrighty then, winter ride on the mountain it is !!!!!! lets fully recover from this one first, and we'll get something in the works for a higher temp, light snow weekend

winter on the mountain huh??? hmmm snow covered rocks u cant see..... lol im stocking up on brake rotors now in anticipation bwahahaha:D