asr +3+1 a-arm question

yeah i think i'm gonna have to go for it....... do u guys have any tips on how to make my dad let me buy these? he says that hes tired of me dumping money into my quad........ i just say its my money.....ive been doing lotsa nice stuff for him.... ive had plenty of talks! and i even have $225 in my hand! right now!

Tell your dad that $225 for a-arms is alot better then $225 worth of crack. plus the a-arms will add value to your quad

225 is great for burgard. asr makes great arms too. you can get a shee axle for around 40-45 bucks. tyler your a member of psj, nitrousbaby is selling stock shee axles. also if you run burgards, you can run shee spindles. you have a newer blaster, but you can always upgrade to shee front brakes...for those who want to go front hydros. only thing is that burgards need to have the spindle reamed.

you can run those shee shocks fora while, but you'll need to upgrade later on. but they will get you by for now...keep an eye out on ebay for used shee or blaster shocks. you can get a nice set of works for aroun 2-300 bucks.

saving for school is a good idea also, unless you want to be dumb and work union construction, like i do, and be layed of for most of the year cuz we have a dumbass president who trows money at rich people and doesont give a crap about the people that build this country....the people that support him being in office so hed get tehm back to work......

225 is great for burgard. asr makes great arms too. you can get a shee axle for around 40-45 bucks. tyler your a member of psj, nitrousbaby is selling stock shee axles. also if you run burgards, you can run shee spindles. you have a newer blaster, but you can always upgrade to shee front brakes...for those who want to go front hydros. only thing is that burgards need to have the spindle reamed.

you can run those shee shocks fora while, but you'll need to upgrade later on. but they will get you by for now...keep an eye out on ebay for used shee or blaster shocks. you can get a nice set of works for aroun 2-300 bucks.

saving for school is a good idea also, unless you want to be dumb and work union construction, like i do, and be layed of for most of the year cuz we have a dumbass president who trows money at rich people and doesont give a crap about the people that build this country....the people that support him being in office so hed get tehm back to work......

Dumb and work union construction.lol The worst part of a construction union is usually the BA.Then again most of the office doesn't fall too far from the tree.lol Crossing my fingers as you say this..12 years strong so far and I would not have any retirement at my age if I didn't go union.I understand the boat you are in though.My BA isn't smart enough to be stupid.Time to oust his ass. Sorry to get off topic.

i just got $400 for my b-day and was thinking suspension, i found some asr +3+1 a-arms and was wondering if they would be a good choice with the stock axle? will the handling be affected? will it slide easier?

Hmmm, we digress a bit...but as for the original question.....

ASRs are cool (so are Burgard of course). If you want to know what it looks like check out my avatar pic in the upper left corner (ASR +3, +1, stock shock travel). That was taken before adding 2 and 1/2 inch durablue spacers to the stock axle in the back (see lower pic). Yes it handles different but anyone would tell you it is better. Slides very nice but more importantly, adding six inches to the width makes it hella stable. On a Blaster, extra width is SAFETY EQUIPMENT. I'm sure your Dad, wants you to ride safe, right?

I saw a set of ASR +3+1 on ebay.Do I need different front hubs or can I use stock?How easily would Banshee hubs connect?