ARE you like me?

Jul 4, 2009
caledonia mn
Well like the title says are you like me, I dont consider a day a good day unless i go really fast or sideways or work on sumthing that does that for, me. hehe so latley i have been working on a little somethin to get me to go really fast and really sideways and maybe even spinnin out. if any one guesses what it is ill post pics. hints are its small sits 4 and a half inches of the ground and its 38 inches wide, in 3rd gear itll do about 65 to 70hehe ive given you to much info,I:I

go-cart ????
ant be a blaster, they dont go that fast, unless it's a serios dragger, and i would think a banshee is wider than that ??????????

not seats 4,....sits 4 inches off the ground
second guess, a racing lawnmower ????

dinger dinger awk u got it now all i gotta do is figure out how to get pics from my phone album onto my memory card then i can put um up otherwise tomorro ill take better pics and more and put them in the right spot lol

cool, pics are very necessary !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

workin on it man i have some in my fone i just dono how to get em to the momory card normally it saves there but it didnt today so im tryin and its at the shop which is locked so yea lol

All the extreme mower racers leave the blades on, just sayin hahah

Need pics of this beast for sure

im also running an 18 horse opposed twin thats relativly stock right now but the torque is enough to kill a person lol. ill have pics of it how it sits tomorrow, im gonna need yurguyses opinions on how i should have my exhausts when i get there, right now its just a roller, but i have everything for it i just have to put it together lol