Are DVX 400 any good?

from experience yea there nice a buddy has one but got wooped by a 450r with full out race work but for a 400 they hold their own and can generally be cheaper

aren't they basically the same as a z400? correct me if i'm wrong but i think there just a z400 with a different manufacturers sticker on them

well it would be obvious to me that the suzuki, cat, and kawy's 400s are all better than hondas just cuz the simple fact that they are liquid cooled.... but which one is the best out of the rest? dvx 400? z400? kfx400? or is there some other brand that makes a better 400 ? That dvx felt a lil high when i sat on it at the dealership, it felt higher than my 250ex which is a pretty high quad.... i'm not sure if high is a bad thing for everyone else, but for me it is cuz the tipsyness ....

beleive me, it wont tip. They can't have that in a quad like that. and ive never heard of any one of the three twins tipping, so i wouldnt worry about it.

out of the three i would choose the suzuki, one being its a suzuki so you can trust it for years to come, two its genuine not just a suzuki motor or anything else. idk, if i had to choose it would be the ltz, cuz im a label whore, plus you never know.

yeah i had problems with my 250ex and it's tipsyness lol one time i was riding not down or up, but across a hill and my quad tipped over on it's side and slid down the hill. i managed to jump off my quad without getting drug down to the bottom of the hill .... but i did manage to find a bush of thorns .... it sucked ass luckily my quad was ok though lol i guess all those 400s have a low center of gravity... not the same case with my honda lol

All 3 are better than a 400ex. Although a 400ex doesnt take as much maintenance. Ive heard from people that have z400's that the valves need adjusting quite often, same with dvx and kfx. Being as the dvx, kfx and Z are the same quad, just pick which ever one you prefer the looks of most. I dont like the way any of them ride myself, they sit to high up

my friend has one its pretty fckin sick.. he can fly by me like im standing still (obv) when im on my 85.. and the 85 does about 70 mph.

well it would be obvious to me that the suzuki, cat, and kawy's 400s are all better than hondas just cuz the simple fact that they are liquid cooled.... but which one is the best out of the rest? dvx 400? z400? kfx400? or is there some other brand that makes a better 400 ? That dvx felt a lil high when i sat on it at the dealership, it felt higher than my 250ex which is a pretty high quad.... i'm not sure if high is a bad thing for everyone else, but for me it is cuz the tipsyness ....

they are all the same quad, it doesnt matter....

out of the three i would choose the suzuki, one being its a suzuki so you can trust it for years to come, two its genuine not just a suzuki motor or anything else. idk, if i had to choose it would be the ltz, cuz im a label whore, plus you never know.

i'm pretty sure kawi makes them not suzuki..i know my buddys rmz 250's motor is made by kawi.....

yea suzuki and kawi shared the same R&D team untill a couple of years back. thats why the kfx 400 is not made anymore but the ltz 400 is still made.