anyone no were i could...?

blasterboy91

Feb 19, 2008
ARIZONA
find a see through clutch cover fer my blaster/banshee..ya no so wen the bike is runnin you can see the gears moving and sh*t...i saw a bike with that on t.v. and jus had ta have it

I think i saw that too it was a build off kinda thing wasnt it? I belive he made that cover himself tho...

that would definately draw some attention. maybe you could make one? a clutch cover, some kind of saw to cut a hole in it, piece of plexiglass and some screws or bolts.

i know that they make clear rear differential covers for trucks , but i have never heard of clear crank covers for atv's
make one yourself and sell it , i'd buy one

You can make a mold of your old one using plastic and your oven and a shop vac, people use this method to make bodys for r/c cars but I don't think plastic could take the heat of the motor

The guy on the show had one made of plexi glass and had big c&c machine carve it out of a solid block. but i dont know if you have acess to that kinda machinery.

Those used to be kinda popular but they got a bad wrap cause they deform and leak, and if they didn't leak they turned yellow from the hot oil.