Anyone know member "doodleaddict"

Status
Not open for further replies.
well actually you have received a response I also told you since you have frozen the fund and that is all the money in my PayPal I can't send it back.

wow doodle theres two things ya dont mess with a mans family an a mans money...

your word means everythings

Now your word means nothing you wont sell nothing on this forum again

Well i cant say that but i wont buy anything from u i know that thats just crazy you can be on here but not your paypal an you also screwed slick thats two people in one thread.

an you also got called out by name so u cant denie the 4 pages of responses with no answer back yet confirmed dates an times you were on your internet with the ability to asnwer this poor guy

Ahhh, how nice! Cupcake came to say sorry and tell us of his money woes.
<<< No sympathy here sweetykins, you're problems are YOUR OWN!
Now, take your excuses and your sad story and put it in your back pocket and run along you naughty, Naughty BOY! I call you a BOY because a MAN, would not try to fu*k a guy out of his money and his sense of good people! You've PROVEN you're NOT good people. Run along now, and look for some other place to hang. Youre NOT welcome here...at least NOT BY ME!

actually I have spoken with slick and I try'd pming turbo but had no response whatever don't f*cking buy sh*t from me I honestly don't give two f*cks no one said you had to buy stuff from me... and I didn't respond in here before because I have nothing to say in here. what am I gonna do come in here and deny everything NO! I had no interwebz with no interwebz means no Paypal with the only money in my PayPal being his money and being frozen how the f*ck would I send it back? please do explain

You only responded when I filed a dispute with paypal after 3 days of no responses and you were logging into this forum. I only got the second response (on this tread alone) when I stepped up dispute to a claim.
The sh*ty thing about this whole deal is this is a customers quad and he is still waiting on you!
So send the carb out and I will close the case, simple as that.

honestly I want to send the money and the whole f*cking carb man. I'm gonna send you a pm the "masses" have seen enough

You know how stupid you sound at what point does your money situition or your lack of internet have to do with ur ability to ship the carb he didnt want his money he wanted his carb.... with no internet i can still run down to the fedex or mail office or ups store throw my package together an send it to the man...

An what were you gonna pm him that you didnt have his carb an his moneys froze well why in the hell would you take his money if you didnt have his carb... sorry bud im my opion you have no excuses. an all the ones you are making suck...

As for the masses im glad we got to see so that everyone knows your a fraud.

I'm not picking any sides in this but I DO know that once a dispute is opened funds are frozen in the account. There isn't a way to send it back until the dispute is settled.

I'm not picking any sides in this but I DO know that once a dispute is opened funds are frozen in the account. There isn't a way to send it back until the dispute is settled.

Yep, I've had a few disputes that I've had to open. The matter could be settled tho if he'd just send the carb, then turbo could close the dispute and doodle would get to keep the money.
I've also had people trying to get me to close a dispute so "they can get money to cover shipping costs". Seriously, if you can't find or borrow $10 to ship something to someone you've got bigger issues that you need to figure out

soooooooooooooooo wtf happened i see hes banned?

he ever refund your money or you get the carb?

still cant belive theres members willing to f**ck another member over on something as stupid as a damn carb:-/

Sad times when you cant even trust guys into the same hobby as you to sell you a part.

he was in chat today all chitty chatty like nothing happened, but when civic asked if he had shipped the part(s).............
poof he was gone
thats when he got the boot !

(yeah part(s) he owes slick a rear hydro caliper too)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.