Anyone into muscle car?

nice stang man, i got my cougar posted up here somewhere, check it out, what all is done to your stang?, that chevy truck is sick, posts some more picks when its painted

nice stang man, i got my cougar posted up here somewhere, check it out, what all is done to your stang?, that chevy truck is sick, posts some more picks when its painted

My mustang has full bolt-ons right now. Nothing internal to the motor. I have Cold air intake, 75mm throttle body, plenum, steeda underdrive pullies, sct xcal2 tuner, tokico struts and shocks, ford racing c springs, MAC O/R H-pipe, flowmaster 40 series, steeda triax short throw shifter, saleen 18x9 wheels and a few external mods.... I think that's it. Lol

Are you serious? The sales of the 05+ mustang is phenominal and the f-series truck is top rated. If you say your only telling the facts then back up how ford sales suck.

so I guess the Ford GT, 03-04 cobra, GT500, etc.....are all sh*tty cars becuase Ford can't build anything good.

Ok. Process of elimination. The F-Series is "top seller" because they are cheap. And the quality reflects the price. Same with Mustangs. Let alone they are dated and Ford is hoping all too much to play on the name. The GT40 was another one of Fords multi-million dollar mistakes. They lost almost every penny on the GT40's because of th suspension re-call. The 03-04 Cobra was a hope in boosting sale because they were bombing horridly. Ford and quality do no go hand in hand. I've worked on my fair share.

But whatever, I'm done. I have this conversation, or debate, or argument, whatever you wanna call it, one too many times a week.

Ok. Process of elimination. The F-Series is "top seller" because they are cheap. And the quality reflects the price. Same with Mustangs. Let alone they are dated and Ford is hoping all too much to play on the name. The GT40 was another one of Fords multi-million dollar mistakes. They lost almost every penny on the GT40's because of th suspension re-call. The 03-04 Cobra was a hope in boosting sale because they were bombing horridly. Ford and quality do no go hand in hand. I've worked on my fair share.

But whatever, I'm done. I have this conversation, or debate, or argument, whatever you wanna call it, one too many times a week.

ehh i love all cars except crysler there is not a single good thing that came out of that company.....
but its not really fair to say "oh the F150 is the best selling truck on the road" when we keep forgetting the GM has the silverado AND the sierra..
now those 2 truck are the same thing except the grill..
now wouldnt you think the sales of those 2 trucks compined would be more then the F150..
im not hating on any brand i love em all but i think that statment is a little unfair...
so ill have to agree with the sales of the f150 with cochise but in a different way..
if you guys think about it too GM is a much larger auto maker then ford so they have alot more to lose.. ford only has 3 divisons in the US..i think GM has like 7 divisions

Reactions: Cochise
ehh i love all cars except crysler there is not a single good thing that came out of that company.....
but its not really fair to say "oh the F150 is the best selling truck on the road" when we keep forgetting the GM has the silverado AND the sierra..
now wouldnt you think the sales of those 2 trucks compined would be more then the F150..
im not hating on any brand i love em all but i think that statment is a little unfair...
so ill have to agree with the sales of the f150 with cochise but in a different way..
if you guys think about it too GM is a much larger auto maker then ford so they have alot more to lose.. ford only has 3 divisons in the US..i think GM has like 7 divisions

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!! ABOUT TIME! Someone else who gets it. and didnt just post to be a prick toward me, because they don't know the facts.

If you look at worldwide sales, which are just as important. GM wins by HUGE leaps and bounds. GM didnt want to except the Bailout. And how many of you are actually aware that the Bailout was only for a small fraction of GM's U.S. market? Thats your lovely 5 o'clock news missing the details to brain wash the masses. Like John said (may I call you John?). GM has alot more to lose. GM has just about 1 brand for every class. Most of Fords stuff is rebadged, price jacked Non sense. They should stick to making Tractors.

Truth be told, and I feel VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY strongly about this. The UAW is KILLING the U.S. Automakers. End rant.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!! ABOUT TIME! Someone else who gets it. and didnt just post to be a prick toward me, because they don't know the facts.

If you look at worldwide sales, which are just as important. GM wins by HUGE leaps and bounds. GM didnt want to except the Bailout. And how many of you are actually aware that the Bailout was only for a small fraction of GM's U.S. market? Thats your lovely 5 o'clock news missing the details to brain wash the masses. Like John said (may I call you John?). GM has alot more to lose. GM has just about 1 brand for every class. Most of Fords stuff is rebadged, price jacked Non sense. They should stick to making Tractors.

Truth be told, and I feel VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY strongly about this. The UAW is KILLING the U.S. Automakers. End rant.

yeah you can call me john..
and i agree about the whole UAW thing i had 2 uncles retire from GM but because of the union there are ALOT of over paid button pushers that are sucking the life out of alot of the automakers we have grown to love (or hate lol)
its the way people are, we as humans are very competative and VERY loyal to things we like including brands so its only natural to get all worked up when someone is saying something bad about a brand that we have grown up with and learned to love..
i try to look at things from both sides and i accept critisism (spellcheck).

Hey cochise, shut your mouth you white trash mother f*cker. your so f*cking anoying.

STOP DELETING MY f*ckING POSTS WHOEVER YOU ARE YOU BIASED f*ck. YOUR NOT DELETING THEIR sh*t, JUST MINE.

you really need an attitude change buddy because someone doesnt agree with you they arent a prick and it isnt just america we're talking about gm is a larger company yes but having owned a car built by gm i can only tell you is that there the most horrible cars ive ever driven.
over in the uk gm is failing horribly while ford are doing extremely well.

When did this thread turn from talking muscle car's to argueing about which manufacturer is the best?
A member posts some pics of his mustang and then gets bashed about it. I'm only going to say this once, KNOCK IT OFF. If you can't find anything nice to say, then don't say anything.

the op started good thread , but there is always one idiot that has to messit up about which one is better

When did this thread turn from talking muscle car's to argueing about which manufacturer is the best?
A member posts some pics of his mustang and then gets bashed about it. I'm only going to say this once, KNOCK IT OFF. If you can't find anything nice to say, then don't say anything.

Dude. EVERY car thread turns into a similar situation.

But this "ahole white trash idiot american with an attitude" is done with this thread.

Here is what I have:

100_3685.jpg

newpaint.jpg

cartruck2-1.jpg

It is a 70 and is not a show quality car it was built for the street/track and I enjoy it alot.

You know im not that big of fan of that body style but i love it tater! It looks aggressive. Idk what is but its looks bad ass. Good luck with it bro!

nice stang i am a gm guy myself my dad works at the plant in lordstown i will be gm for life. I have nothing agaisnt for but i believe the reason that they are still around is because of the trucks, mustangs, taurous and focus but other than that they arent all that great. GM has a lot more to lose in the long run but are now doing a lot better and are off the goverments money for those of you who dont know. did you know that in china if you own a buick ur rich its the same as if you own a lexus in america

I wouldnt go as far as saying nothing good came out of them. Look at the Cummins Diesel trucks. I am a die hard Ford guy, but my Dodge will out perform the powerstroke any day and still get over 20 MPG. I have less to say about the Chrysler transmission though lol.....but that is not Chrysler no more.