Anyone into muscle car?

Taterhead

Sep 23, 2009
Missouri
Here is my 2004 Mustang GT. Anyone else into muscle/modern muscle?

15.jpg

3261854214_c176663f4d_o.jpg

3261854688_f84b076c3f_o.jpg

3261024527_55e278d17c_o.jpg

3333446915_3351ed8b6b_o.jpg

3333447145_660434d3c0_o.jpg

3334284266_5951cc9a77_o.jpg

Reactions: blasterman312
f*ck MUSCLE!!!! RICE ALL DAY!!!! lol nah im jp. I own a Civic and my best friend has an 03 GT..and we just put a pro charger on it last year...we eat up Cobras and sh*t them out like mice. Nothing like American Muscle. Love the Sound...BUTTTTTTTTTTT i am a pretty avid Tuner. lol

f*ck MUSCLE!!!! RICE ALL DAY!!!! lol nah im jp. I own a Civic and my best friend has an 03 GT..and we just put a pro charger on it last year...we eat up Cobras and sh*t them out like mice. Nothing like American Muscle. Love the Sound...BUTTTTTTTTTTT i am a pretty avid Tuner. lol

Yeah, I have nothing against tuners what so ever. I started with a SVT focus. I love my car now. It has full bolt-ons and is running low 13's at around 104 mph. Right now I am in the process of buying a Procharger. I would like just to run around 8 psi, I dont want to blow the stock bottom end.

I would love to drive a 09 charger, challenger or camaro, those are mean looking cars.

..nothing wrong with old school either :D

Last edited:
Pony cars, smartass. Just like Camaros, Firebirds, Fairlanes, Novas. You get the point.

Plus Mustangs are junk. If Ford could build anything good they would have better sales.

Well, please click the red "X" in the upper right hand corner of your page. I'm not here to debate with you. I'll stick with Ford, due to the fact they didn't have to take the Bailout from the Government...

Well, please click the red "X" in the upper right hand corner of your page. I'm not here to debate with you. I'll stick with Ford, due to the fact they didn't have to take the Bailout from the Government...

X2. If GM is so great then why weren't they smart enough to take proper precautions and NOT get practically shutdown.

HA! If only you knew how many times Ford was in dire straits.....

Last time the Taurus was there saving grace, surprisingly enough. It wont be long before they are in them again. They are pouring sooooooooooooooo much mone into Hybrids its not even right. And in typical Ford fashion they are doing it wrong. Most of their Hybrids cost far too much over the basic fuel model that the savings are negligible.

Knowledge is power, my friend.

I'm not debating either, BTW. I'm making a point, because, I actually have one to prove.

HA! If only you knew how many times Ford was in dire straits.....

Last time the Taurus was there saving grace, surprisingly enough. It wont be long before they are in them again. They are pouring sooooooooooooooo much mone into Hybrids its not even right. And in typical Ford fashion they are doing it wrong. Most of their Hybrids cost far too much over the basic fuel model that the savings are negligible.

Knowledge is power, my friend.

I'm not debating either, BTW. I'm making a point, because, I actually have one to prove.

You can talk until you are blue in the face... I could care less how much Ford is putting into Hybrids or if they are overcharging for them. Ford still runs their company, not the Government.

cochise shut the f*ck up. you always start arguments. stop being such a f*cking fanboy. no one wants to hear your opinion if your going to be rude about it.

Nice stang.

And just for the record, if the mustangs so sh*ty, and same with the rest of ford, why the f*ck did they not need a bailout?

cochise shut the f*ck up. you always start arguments. stop being such a f*cking fanboy. no one wants to hear your opinion if your going to be rude about it.

Nice stang.

And just for the record, if the mustangs so sh*ty, and same with the rest of ford, why the f*ck did they not need a bailout?

+1

Kick ass stang tater