Anyone into muscle car?

couple other pics i took
l_aa69dd89ca794367a9507df3fadeb08b.jpg

l_aa301d338eb147fca6c4e0718a93eb2a.jpg

l_1be1c96a988346c492393af8ddf8319e.jpg

l_e93bb48ad8f64ea18280acfc84b2298d.jpg

You can talk until you are blue in the face... I could care less how much Ford is putting into Hybrids or if they are overcharging for them. Ford still runs their company, not the Government.

No. They dont. the UAW does. You might as well quit while your ahead

And 89. At least my quad still runs, and stays together. How is yours doin? Go f*ck yourself, fag.

I just want to say congrats on having a car!! in the days we are living in its hard for people to even have a car let alone argue over what type or who makes it...Nice looking mustang. Good thing about being a girl...Im unbiased

Here is some muscle in the works for you Chevy guys. A 1970 Chevrolet C10 with a built 572 Big Block...a long way to go, Here are the latest pics.

343rrxv.jpg

2mqj7ub.jpg

2ias769.jpg

sm4r5v.jpg

No. They dont. the UAW does. You might as well quit while your ahead

And 89. At least my quad still runs, and stays together. How is yours doin? Go f*ck yourself, fag.

Wow, everyone on this site seems very friendly... you are a complete ass. If you want to argue over sh*t that means something to you, go find a blog. I could really care less what you say/think... I:I

Wow, everyone on this site seems very friendly... you are a complete ass. If you want to argue over sh*t that means something to you, go find a blog. I could really care less what you say/think... I:I

I guess Ignorance is Bliss.

And BTW. I wasn't being an ass to begin with. I was sharing some knowledge. Your the ass who got the attitude first.

I guess Ignorance is Bliss.

And BTW. I wasn't being an ass to begin with. I was sharing some knowledge. Your the ass who got the attitude first.

I appreciate the "knowledge" about pony cars, I had yet to hear them called that. I don't have an attitude, just simply informing you I wasn't and don't care about the other subjects you brought up.

i dont care for fords but i will give credit where credit is due thats a nice mustang a nice car is a nice car reguardless of who makes it. liquids honda is nice too but in a diffrent way ive had all sorts of cars from a 77 malibu to 84 benz and a few in betwen an in any of the situations they took the same hard work to make them nice so why argue over who made the car

i dont care for fords but i will give credit where credit is due thats a nice mustang a nice car is a nice car reguardless of who makes it. liquids honda is nice too but in a diffrent way ive had all sorts of cars from a 77 malibu to 84 benz and a few in betwen an in any of the situations they took the same hard work to make them nice so why argue over who made the car

perfectly said man.

I completely agree.

I too agree with everything you said.

Ya know Taterhead. I'm a mature person. I apologize for what I said. Whether you accept it or not the offer is on the table.

Pony cars, smartass. Just like Camaros, Firebirds, Fairlanes, Novas. You get the point.

Plus Mustangs are junk. If Ford could build anything good they would have better sales.

Are you serious? The sales of the 05+ mustang is phenominal and the f-series truck is top rated. If you say your only telling the facts then back up how ford sales suck.

so I guess the Ford GT, 03-04 cobra, GT500, etc.....are all sh*tty cars becuase Ford can't build anything good.