Android or Iphone?

Get the droid. Better hardware, better software, better apps, more customization.

e0fcb_android_wins_by_ashinati-d2zoytm.jpg

Another reason to get the droid is replacement. Even if you buy the insurance on the iphone which is like 12 a month they charge you a 200 deductible for ANY repairs or replacement after the warranty. Deductible on the droid is something like 75. Found that out when my wife cracked the screen on her iphone.

Screw cell phones, i hate em. Never had one, hopefully never will.

Ah hahahah ... and I thought I was a dinosaur ... just got a Infuse cuz my eyes are worn out .. that, & the wife decided I needed one in case I get lost or fall down ... hope I don't fall on the damn thing .. LOL ... I'm hooked ... the more I use it the more I like it. Takes better pix & vids than my cameras, connects my cabin to the internet, leads me to a pizza when I'm on the road and I can't believe how many home brewing apps there are ...burp!

Ah hahahah ... and I thought I was a dinosaur ... just got a Infuse cuz my eyes are worn out .. that, & the wife decided I needed one in case I get lost or fall down ... hope I don't fall on the damn thing .. LOL ... I'm hooked ... the more I use it the more I like it. Takes better pix & vids than my cameras, connects my cabin to the internet, leads me to a pizza when I'm on the road and I can't believe how many home brewing apps there are ...burp!

Lol...

^^they have that app for the iphone too. I think I'm gonna end up getting the inspire. At&t has a 30 day return policy too so if I don't like it i can always switch.

I have the lg ally and love it I would get the android but I do like them iphone4s ps I'm on the internet on my android writing this