Android or Iphone?

If you value your security id stick with the iphone... Android has already had their systems hacked and many people lost sesitive information.... Yes the android is more user friendly but that allows more and more room for people to sneak in your backdoor and steal whatever they want from you thats stored on your phone........ Either way you look at it... Iphone more secure less productive for the user... Android is more customizable but lacks the security that apple has on lock.... Im still an apple hater but my iphone is secure...

^^they have that app for the iphone too. I think I'm gonna end up getting the inspire. At&t has a 30 day return policy too so if I don't like it i can always switch.

Your right but the google apps like maps which is the main program mytracks works within are add-ons to iphone whereas they are system apps on android being that it is google, I have friends with iphones that cannot get that app to run in realtime on google maps as they are horrible when running multiple third party apps. I personally look for what else I can do with my phone and this app has become my most used being that I ride my blaster all the time.

I have to second android FTW, iphones are sh*t unless your one of the die-hard apple users. One, by the time you get one they are already making new one and since theya re hardware-software specific you can not update without updating your phone as well. the android operating sytem updates flawlessly My wife has an extremely old smartphone that just updated to android 2.2, this is the third time it has updated without having to buy new phone.

Also one of the biggest benefits of smart phones are the GPS capabilities, with google maps/earth being the best IMO it just makes sense to have it as syatem app in google android rather than third-party on iphone. Also the google chrome android browser works a hundred times better than safari mobile I would like to hear how this site works with Iphone but it works flawlessly on my phone....multiple windows for PM etc. taking pics and posting directly into thread, and even the chat works. I have heard the chat-box does not work on the iphone browser when accesing this site and it does not refresh automatically but manually. I could be wrong here.....but I'd like to hear

If you value your security id stick with the iphone... Android has already had their systems hacked and many people lost sesitive information.... Yes the android is more user friendly but that allows more and more room for people to sneak in your backdoor and steal whatever they want from you thats stored on your phone........ Either way you look at it... Iphone more secure less productive for the user... Android is more customizable but lacks the security that apple has on lock.... Im still an apple hater but my iphone is secure...

How are you more secure when iphone has openly stated that they track every movement/call/text/e-mail etc. that you make. Yes the software is more secure but apple themselves collects and sells the info related to your account. Google keeps records but does not openly track you unless they are presented with subpoenaed to do so and even then have been known not to release your account info citing privacy law.

How are you more secure when iphone has openly stated that they track every movement/call/text/e-mail etc. that you make. Yes the software is more secure but apple themselves collects and sells the info related to your account. Google keeps records but does not openly track you unless they are presented with subpoenaed to do so and even then have been known not to release your account info citing privacy law.

I can see your point there with apple tracking everything but with the android the phone can be easily accessed from an external source as well as the google data frame having lower defense than apple id much rather have apple seeing what im doing than some random wierdo collecting and watching what i do from a personal standpoint... apple isnt going to steal your personal info and cause you harm in more than a phone... I.E. credit cards, personal photos, personal phone numbers to name a few..

So either way you look at it.. Its better to just not have a phone and do everything through mail again....

Im definately the minory in this thread.

Ill take an iPhone4 over the android stuff any day. Jailbroken iPhone4 can do pretty much anything an android phone can. I just like the iPhone. Whats odd is I do NOT like Apple or their products. The main reason why I like the iPhone better than the droid stuff, is it integrates perfectly into my stereo in my car. Most aftermarket head units these days have an iPod controller accessory, or its just built in. A lot of the new ones have Pandoras interface built into them as well. Being able to just plug my phone into my car while Im driving and run it through my head unit (I can scroll the music menus through the head unit, not having to mess with the phone) is a big deal to me.

Get whatever you like better. Theres pros/cons of both. Ive had an iPhone since the 3G, and Im already super familiar with it, it does everything I want it to, and I like it.