almost got a 450

4cfed

Jan 5, 2009
fond du lac wi
www.airfoolers.com
Went to the dealer the other day because I herd they had a yfz450 they got on trade in.. So I checked it out, 04 blue, full rosser? Rossier? Exhaust, renthol bars, tether kill switch, billit aluminum front master wth blue anodised cap, am front bumper, pro peg nerf bars, shock covers, cams?? ( Thumpy loapy idle an reved stupid fast) like new kenda? Tires on polished wheels, no cracks an ran like a champ!!!

$2,200!!!!!! 04s go for 3-3500 here! So I sat down an filled out a loan app, an they submitted it tuesday morning, I didn't hear anything untell about 1pm an he said he tried a few places an I got denied, so he was tryin a few others to see if he could make this happen for me,
Still haven't herd anything back so I'm guessing I got denied all around, I guess my debt to income ratio isn't what they like ( I make over a grand a month part time an only bill they kno of is my rent which my wife an I split). So I'm pretty bummed! Its not every day a yfz450 shows up at a dealer for 2200 bucks or craigslit for that matter!!!

Btw I finnaly got the job at auto zone!! I'm parttime commercial speciallist/ commercial driver/ an parts counter!

aww :(.... but just saying u should come work at the auto zone near me i went the other day to get some radiator hose and all three worker fliped there sh*t about how it wasnt for a car.. and they were pretty much like not getting it and just drinking all the soda out of the vending machine until my dad came in and set them stait(not realy just raised his voice). hahaha ugh service there sucks.

loans suck

i tried a loan for a 2003 gmc 2500 diesel
but then they wouldnt do it cuz im not 18 yet and have no credit or proof of income (self employed)
little do they know i make enough for that payment in one day

if you get it make sure you get the oil mod done. it runs 200 on ebay. it makes the oil flow to your cylinder better, and the guy puts in a high volume oil pump. you dont really NEED to do it, but they sometimes have oiling problems and sieze.

aww :(.... but just saying u should come work at the auto zone near me i went the other day to get some radiator hose and all three worker fliped there sh*t about how it wasnt for a car.. and they were pretty much like not getting it and just drinking all the soda out of the vending machine until my dad came in and set them stait(not realy just raised his voice). hahaha ugh service there sucks.

lol yeah I wish there was an autozone near me then i might have brought the cylinder there and see what they can do and i would probobaly have finished my rebuild by now

lol yeah I wish there was an autozone near me then i might have brought the cylinder there and see what they can do and i would probobaly have finished my rebuild by now

hmmmmmm i wasnt aware autozone did quad cylinders, i thought they just did car parts ^^^^^lol this guy

anyway, that would be sick if you could have gotten it, and thats sweet you got the jobI:I

I know the feeling man. I just applied to buy a 95 Toyota MR2 Turbo (Im a MR2 guy. I owned a 91 for about 9 years, sold it to get out of debt, got out of debt and now want a 93-95 one), and I was denied a loan for it. There were only like 77 known 95 MR2 Turbos in america. I had my hands on one for 8 grand (they usually go for around 11-15 depending on mileage, color, and condition).

Lame.

Hahaha I had 2 mr2s first was a 87 rusty an smoked the motor in 3 days, second was a super clean 85? 86? Cnt remmeber, kyb struts, gun metal greay americn racing rims, custom. Exhaust, custom intake, an solid motor mount, car beat up on 1.6 sohc vtec civics all day long an would. Beat up on integras, gotta love the 4age!

hmmmmmm i wasnt aware autozone did quad cylinders, i thought they just did car parts ^^^^^lol this guy

anyway, that would be sick if you could have gotten it, and thats sweet you got the jobI:I

used to work at an autozone, the one i worked at did absolutely no machine work, not even rotors/drums

the regular customers were pissed when i quit that job, i was the only guy who could read a catalog or go through hoses to put on their old stuff or circle jerk cars or whatever else.....just had irreconcilable differences with the management so i found a better job.

however i'd go back to workin there any day over walmart

one of my buddies had a 95 mr2 an imported a jdm rear clip. put the twin turbo engine in his white mr2 with 4 in exhuast which was funny cause how short the pipes where. then he went out an beat the sh*t out of it for 4 days an blew her up then junked the car

There are no stock twin turbo MR2s. Its a very common misconception. The engine uses a "Twin Entry Turbo". Its common, cause guys read the word "twin" and the word "turbo" and then they associate it with a Supra Twin Turbo, or any of the other twin turbo cars from the 90s, and it just fits, but its just a single turbo that has 2 entrance points to help spool it up a bit. It makes cylinders 1 and 4 feed one side and cylinders 2 and 3 feed the other side. It helps the turbo spool by isolating the 2 banks of cylinders and helping time the exhaust pulses better.

Google "twin scroll turbo" and youll read about it.

Im not trying to split hairs, but I am a second generation (90-99) MR2 expert. And there are like 2 guys who ever twin turbocharged their MR2s. In fact, way off topic, but if any of you guys have late 80s-mid/late 90s toyotas and have any question about them, let me know. Im pretty good with all toyotas of that era.

So who wants a piece of crap 92 MR2 comes with 2 engines, none of the body panels are done (was making a custom body kit) and a bunch of crap. the engines are torn down but it ran fine when I got it. (not really my car, its my brothers and I want it gone from my damn garage so I can park the bikes there) takes up 2 ports of my 3 car garage.

lmfao, gotta love how OT sh*t gets lol

sucks about the yfz, but I hear they're not all that reliable. but I suppose what high maintenance bike is lol. I'm actually trying to sell my 4 pokes locally to get a house.. I think loans are harder to get now. but then again I've got loans on must be like 5-6 cars now that we sold and paid off. so I actually got accepted for a $5,000 personal loan a few months back and is how I got my 4 pokes... then I paid the 1st 4 months of it before the 1st payment was due lol. now I think I'll pay for another few months (good way to build credit) it assures I won't be late on my payments... I actually was pre approved (went to wells fargo or something) along time ago (8 years or so) for a home loan for like $300,000 back when I was only making like 10-12/hr lol. retarded. I told my wife we couldn't afford the payments and never bothered to look into a house again til recently. but now we have 2 kids and another on the way, so we need our own house that we can destroy lol

but yeah, loans can suck.