absolutly devistating crash. but still rides

god his feet. what the f**ck..

Not as bad as it might seem as far as the break goes. Just the fibula and tibia......as far as tendon, ligament, and innervation damage......well who knows there....you can see they had to insert some pins on the one side....probably checked out the tendons while they were at it. Full leg cast on the right leg doesn't bode well as a possible broken femur which is unfortunately, more serious.

His face on the other hand is a biggest biotch to clean up and adjust. Hope he enjoys the yogurt for a while. I:I

Haha as soon as I saw the picture of the jump I thought "Oh boy.... here we go." I mean what do you think is going to happen with an uneven, rigged, particle board freestyle jump? And freestyle on a windy day? Uhm whats the sound most people would make..... something like "DUHHHHHHHH!" lol

i keep my ass on the ground.

I like doing jumps and even do a few little knick knack freestyle moves in the air......however, I don't really enjoy the idea of "pushing the limit" to the point where you know you will f*ck yourself up because in all reality you are still a novice. Taking a big tabletop in 4th gear is safer than some of the trails I ride where you have all of about 5-6ft of width and you are tearing through the trails. Clipping a tree WOT in 5th gear really gets in the back of your head. Now that's some scary sh*t there.