a small jump

lol when i first started riding my blaster (about a month ago) i tried a jump about half that big when i didn't really know how to ride it and got a mouth full of dirt, i wish i had video of that

u should have seen the 1st wheelie i tryed i was riding rear grab bar and look to the left...that put center off and i was thrown good lol. but how i have it now this blaster jump's nice. i have got 8 foot of air and jumped that road but the start of jump is not right and i bottom out at start of that jump when i try that....... i have a new jump now when i get this engine right i will post it

i haven't wrecked yet (knock on wood) except for the time when i was riding a wheelie (yesterday) and went back too far and ran into my dads new kodiak lol

but nice jump it looks fun.. sick blaster too

lol, we kinda worked the jump a little bit, we took a shovel to it to make it a little more even and i'm doing pretty good now, i'm probably getting like 2 or 3 feet of air but it feels like big air lol. speaking of wheelies i was doing them last week and went a little to far back a couple times tipping it up and bent my grab bar :( lol it's a lot of fun though