A-hole neighbors FTW!

warmeck

Dec 25, 2012
Connecticut
so my neighbor down the street from me is a complete A HOLE he insist my bike is too loud even tho their are plenty of motorcyles that are way louder and speed past his house and he says nothing.... He came to me while i was working on my quad on the street and he was tleling me not to ride blah blahh blahh. I simply told him its a free country ill do what i want. now theirs cops all over the place patroling....im not skipping stop signs, cuting people off,passing people. i even let every car go before me on stop signs. I am not hurting anyone i dont tailgate cars i simply ride around and go in trails.. and still get botherd by cops. I am simply a person trying to have fun on an atv i wish more older/stubborn people should be more leaniant against the atvs.... Their are plenty of motorcycles out their that are TWICE as loud. I thought this was america???? sorry needed to vent LOL :p:p:p

My neighbors are a-holes too. They complained to my landlord that it was too loud (my 4-poke isn't loud!!) and I was riding where I shouldn't be. I did ride where I wasn't supposed to but it was a misunderstanding so I never rode there again, although my neighbors called my landlord every time I rode saying I was riding in the "forbidden" area. Then we had a meeting and now I can ride past their house to got on the road to the trails and they can't say a damn thing ;)

I find being nice and trying to talk things out gets you fare most of the time. You may of been able to come to a compromise .

so my neighbor down the street from me is a complete A HOLE he insist my bike is too loud even tho their are plenty of motorcyles that are way louder and speed past his house and he says nothing.... He came to me while i was working on my quad on the street and he was tleling me not to ride blah blahh blahh. I simply told him its a free country ill do what i want. now theirs cops all over the place patroling....im not skipping stop signs, cuting people off,passing people. i even let every car go before me on stop signs. I am not hurting anyone i dont tailgate cars i simply ride around and go in trails.. and still get botherd by cops. I am simply a person trying to have fun on an atv i wish more older/stubborn people should be more leaniant against the atvs.... Their are plenty of motorcycles out their that are TWICE as loud. I thought this was america???? sorry needed to vent LOL :p:p:p

Well if you are riding on the streets chances are somebody will complain. Especially if your sitting at a stop sign on an atv. I never complain or call the police. Motor cycles are legal to be on the streets. Might just have to find soe dirt to ride on.

ATV's are illegal to ride on the street. he had every right to tell you to stop.

Not true....

Most towns have certain roads you can ride on I:I

In fact, the last 3 days i drove our honda to school (only one registered) and passed 6 cops, none even looked at me. Just depends on how you ride too, and always have your headlights on!

Not true....

Most towns have certain roads you can ride on I:I

In fact, the last 3 days i drove our honda to school (only one registered) and passed 6 cops, none even looked at me. Just depends on how you ride too, and always have your headlights on!

meh in jerzy, PA and NY, I know that quads are completely illegal to ride on streets. really sucks