a few pics, new tires and seat cover

super noober

Can't Stop, Won't Stop!
Feb 17, 2009
upstate ny
finally got rid of the bald baloons and the nasty ripped/taped seat cover. i think it makes a huge difference!! :D I:I

oh yeah the ties are 20" fast trekkers, they work awesome!! and the seat cover is one from ebay seller stanimal. also nice.

Attachments

• 000_0465.jpg
    000_0465.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 150
  • cropped tires.jpg
    cropped tires.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 143
  • seat cropped.jpg
    seat cropped.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 116
you should get new plastics now/or at least clean your old ones....to give it a really new feel

you should get new plastics now/or at least clean your old ones....to give it a really new feel

haha, it does look nice clean but it is suuuuch a waste of time. it gets used which means it gets dirty alot. and tyler i had some tape on a big rip for a while.... glad its gone now it looked like ass. i really need to scrounge up some cash for a bumper next I:I I:I

looks good noob, i think the tires would bite more the other way, who did the seat cover?

a friend of a friend put the cover on but i got it off ebay, the sellers name is stanimal. i thought the same about the tires but the arrows have them facing the way they are, it seems like if i flipped them around all the little lugs wouldnt be right? they bite naaasty the way they are but theres nothin wrong with a little more. I:I I:I

lookin good noob, but booo hooo, no more "captain america" look with the blue seat gone!!!