'99 Kx 125 in blaster.

Really snappy and has no trouble spinning tires. Wheelies decent. Needs to be geared up though. 11 tooth front is wayyyy too tiny. I think like a 13 or 14 should be good. only goes like 45 or 5 with the gearing it has. If that. Might need a bigger radiator too... Gets pretty hot. I wouldnt trail ride it or any long ride for that matter till it has a bigger radiator. But other then that very fun swap and yeah thats prolly the cleanest that motor has been since the crank was put in... Hahaha but good swap. Very easy. Id recomend it. Would be perfect for a young racer if they are smart enough to run a two stroke right.

Any suggestion on what hydrolic rear breaks would work on here. Almost went back on a wheelie and they didnt do sh*t to help... Lol

awk makes a hydraulic kit for the blaster. They are a retro fit of gsxr rear brakes. I would talk to him. From what I hear they are great and not to expensive.

I would look into a yfx radiator, three wheeller rider from here did a yz250 swap into his and is using a yfz radiator.

It's easier to take a welding torch and heat it up and bend the silencer pipe gently to fit the rear blaster bracket unless it's to short it's kinda hard to tell

Yeah i tried heating up a spare to see if i could without a pipe bender and it kinked even heated red so the bracket was the next choice. And yeah if im lucky ill find a yfz radiator. Or pretty much anything bigger. Just not to big

three wheeler said he loves his yfz radiator. He tried going with the stock yz250 rad but he said they just didnt cut it. The yfz rad made a huge diff aparently. And I think it looks cooler lol.

Ok cool. Ill try finding one. A friend of the family just got a blown yfz from there cousin who passed. Maybe if im lucky i can get that one. I doubt they will sell parts though because of him passing. Or sell any of it for that matter. But maybe.. If not ill just look around till i find one