29.00 Ebay Graphics kit

Cr250R

May 28, 2014
Long Island
Well I would love to say I love the purple graphics on the 06 SE but we'll I can't. It bad when your girlfriend even makes fun of it...

Anyway I went and bought that 25$ red and black with white lettering graphics kit since it was so cheap. My factory effex EVO kit for my CR250 was over 150$.. Figured I will let you know how they work out once they come from China because that's a great deal and they have a couple different colors.

It really depends,,(customs??), I have had things arrive from China in honestly under a week, and some things over a month. I personally like the purple on my Se..

Ow. I like it . I'll get a better picture when I get the wheels back on. Got fast. Told you some reason I get China stuff real fast.

nxqtyu.jpg

Good quality way worth the money. I recommend thick too but not as thick as my CR kit was.

What went in that bolt hole under the nose? And is it me or does it look like something could go in where the headlight is?

Last edited:
Actually I think they look pretty decent for the price.. Keep us updated on how they hold up in the rain/mud/washing etc...

Actually I think they look pretty decent for the price.. Keep us updated on how they hold up in the rain/mud/washing etc...

Going to let it sit in the hot sun and press them down good. Then bring it in my cold basement . This trick usually works well .