285cc BB stroker on ebay

Look a Trinity 285cc BB stroker, and the current bid right now is $355.00 and 13h are left... I hope some one on here will get this..

Yamaha Blaster Motor-Trinity Racing-Stroker-285cc $2800 - eBay (item 310297862792 end time Feb-27-11 12:57:38 PST)

Nice setup but it doesn't have the cylinder with it which you would have to send out to Trinity to have done to match their piston, head, stroker work. Even so, for the money in it, most of the expensive stuff is taken care of. Just need to find a scrap cylinder, bore it out, resleeved, and have it ported by them.

Oh and look.......a "swirled" head like mine. I:I

Last edited by a moderator:
Trinity sucks. They have a rep for doing sh*tty work.

I disagree. I have ridden trinity motors and i freakin love them. Someone who is a member here is trying to get that motor. We will see. You allways hear alot of smack about engine builders but i must say unless you ride or run there motors i wouldnt believe it for the most part.

That thing looks like a time bomb. Something snakey here... all those pieces. I hope some one on here doesn't but it i think you'll get hosed!

yeah looks fishy to me also, are pistons even still available for it ? as even standard bbk pistons are iffy anymore.
but hey, you can always give your 'ol lady some
swirled head

well not that it matters but im the one bidding on it and what im interested in is NOT the top end the worth of that motor lies in the bottom end ! so any bidding have fun youll be bidding against me lmao. oh and thanks for posting this bronco as u new i was bidding on it from hearing jay and i talk about it in chat last mite

Trinity sucks. They have a rep for doing sh*tty work.

From what I heard, their work is top notch, but it's other things like customer service, prices, etc. that anger the Banshee community, but then again the Banshee community has their annual period over specific builders like most other ATV communities. "Oh Person A doesn't like them, SO I DON'T LIKE THEM EITHER!!!". 8-|

From what I heard, their work is top notch, but it's other things like customer service, prices, etc. that anger the Banshee community, but then again the Banshee community has their annual period over specific builders like most other ATV communities. "Oh Person A doesn't like them, SO I DON'T LIKE THEM EITHER!!!". 8-|

well said I:I 15151515151

lol fishy and snakey huh???? u guys must have no clue what a balanced 6 mm crank is worth bwahahahahaha

Plus you get the rest of the bottom end, a head, trenched out case, and a damn expensive Keihin 36mm carb to boot....oh yea....and the intake boot.....which if you buy new aftermarket, they rape you for in pricing to begin with.

lol fishy and snakey huh???? u guys must have no clue what a balanced 6 mm crank is worth bwahahahahaha

$499.99

Looks like whoever did the work, went all out considering they paid $1800 for the whole package...not too bad of a deal really. It's a Kawasaki JS550 piston....that's why it's single ringed. Why did Trinity decide to use that piston? No clue.

$499.99

Looks like whoever did the work, went all out considering they paid $1800 for the whole package...not too bad of a deal really. It's a Kawasaki JS550 piston....that's why it's single ringed. Why did Trinity decide to use that piston? No clue.

dont worry it will have a la sleeve cylinder with a different piston soon lol and the prices on that receipt are quite a few years old and not current plus the 499.00 u see for the crank is actually for the balancing as its in the labor line