285cc ebay motor??

and just so u know the only way u can get the 285 sleeve for the cylinder is if u buy 4 of them from trinity they wont sell just 1 at a time as there special order thru there suplier and 4 of them is almost 500.00 alone

oh sh*t i KNEW this looked familiar! i was watching ur thread too. damn sorry to hear about that we thought u was gonna get it too and looking foward to the end result.. hmmm idk about this motor now now that u mentioned it

is this the same guy that was charged for (advice) from trinity....i think thats what it said on the receipt...lmao..swirly heads and turbo cranks sounds like sales gimmick to me

yea thats what i was thinking.... but 1bad442 knows all about this motor being that he did the research and won it. so i'll take is word on it. i aint trying to spend 500 for FOUR sleeves. if it was one than yea but FK no

yeah guys this motor would probably only be good to have a balanced +4 stroker. which if it goes cheap thts still a deal. but 285 gets pricy and i heard they overheat