200x riding again... lol

4cfed

Jan 5, 2009
fond du lac wi
www.airfoolers.com
sorry guys.. no vids of the cr125r.. smoked the rings about 45 min into our ride today!!

so here are some vids.. some small jumps... had to work with what i could find on the 80 acres of fields to ride, and some roosts, and some launches, tryed to get some good wheelie vids but i was having a bad day kept missin the rear brake and ending up on my ass!!..... ALSO got a vid of the wife rippin it up on the 200x... yes a girl that likes trikes!!!

DSCN0219.flv video by 4cfed88 - Photobucket

DSCN0220.flv video by 4cfed88 - Photobucket

DSCN0221.flv video by 4cfed88 - Photobucket

i still got 2? more to upload so ill add them once there up..

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL!!!!!!! she cant ride better than me!! but she does damn good for minimal seat time on a 3 wheeler... hell she does ride better than some guys i know lol!

thats what i was thinking she can ride better than most of my friends. my girl tryed riding my blaster once but she got scared after second gear lol so she just rides biotch now

lol!! mine hates riding biotch, she feels like she is gonan fall offf!! i caint wait terll it snows and i let her loose on the x i have visions on her throwin monster walls of roost!!
haha do it get u a 350x or a 250r and give her the 200 and race that would be great. it would be funny if she beat u on a slower machine lol