2006 Blaster Build

Painting the axles and wheels tonight then reassembling! Motor was finished today so should have a running blaster this weekend! MOTHER f*ck YEA!

finished and is now a roller! new motor gets installed saturday!

010.jpg

009.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

more pics to come!

well motor went in today. did the jet kit and k&n too. starts up and fine great, a little on the rich side though, so we need to adjust the carb again. i cant wait for the break in period to be done!!!!

looks good bro, now grip it and rip it !!!!!!

I'll get the name of the shop for you tomorrow.

And yes that is a folding shifter lol the quad had a decent amount of mods when I bought it... Along with a decent amount of damage lol

Snyder & Snyder between Nory and Danville on RT 11 did the machine work. Galen is a super nice guy and his prices can't be beat, along with his quality of work.

Last edited:
thats who i have been using and his service is nice, i thought it was funny last week when i dropped off my new cylinder he said he had another blaster come in now i think i see where its from.

trev: i am not sure on the swing arm size. i was told that the a arms and swing arm were off a banshee but as you can see the a arms are clearly aftermarket so i am not sure if the swingarm is banshee or aftermarket lol if someone tells me where to measure i will do that for ya!

trble: yea that was more than likley mine. great for for an even better price! I:I