2 motors any one interested /????????\

blastermaster85

Feb 20, 2008
somewhere , mass
i have two motors for sale one of them needs a piston and head because i sold them nothing wrong wit these motors one has fresh rebuild I:I and also many other parts for sale from a drag blaster project i have done and decided to sell please p.m. me with ?s i will get back a.s.a.p. in the order they where received serious inquirys only thank you PLEASE NO TIRE KICKERS !!!!!!!

I need an engine. How much do you want for them? Well how much do you want for the less expensive one.

im interested.

hey man i need a motor. how much for them. and how much would u sell me them both. maybe ill buy both. let me know man. my motor locked up and i figured it be cheaper buy new motor then get it fixed... but let me know u have ne other parts??

hey man i need a motor. how much for them. and how much would u sell me them both. maybe ill buy both. let me know man. my motor locked up and i figured it be cheaper buy new motor then get it fixed... but let me know u have ne other parts??

ill buy your locked up motor..pm me a price.

i have two motors for sale one of them needs a piston and head because i sold them nothing wrong wit these motors one has fresh rebuild I:I and also many other parts for sale from a drag blaster project i have done and decided to sell please p.m. me with ?s i will get back a.s.a.p. in the order they where received serious inquirys only thank you PLEASE NO TIRE KICKERS !!!!!!!

please PM or post an asking price.

the 250 need s a piston and head correct?good bore and what size is it on???

if all good ill offer 250 shipped to pa.