2 Gs

I2fast4u

Feb 22, 2008
wilkes, NC
ok im gettin 2 grand for restitution from tha dudes dat stole my blasty court order
im gettin new plastics since they spray painted them n new exhaust since they cut it up
wat else should i do i was think bout port n polish where is tha best place to get that done n how much am i lookn at spendin?

ouu 2 g's you could have a lot of fun
definatly send that to one of the builders to get ported.
find some used works shocks
new set of tires and rims
get some maier race plastics
new seat cover

wow hold up, you got it stolen then the got it back and they had to give u 2k? thats f*cking sick brah. get a lrd or dynoport and get that sh*t ported. get the race cut hood and that sick yfz style rear and you'll be ballin. or are you trying to save some of it?

hope you get that all at once, sometimes they let slimeballs make little payments every month??

haha
well so far im gonna get tha yfz stlye rear fenders taurus v1 front fender all blacked out n thats gonna be 500
tha rest imma try n get a 250r shock or something for tha rear idk but i dont wanna spend like 800 on 1 shock

cool,i rather have a built aweosme looking blaster than a stock banshee, but then again you wont get those 2gs back when sellin the blaster in a banshee you will. But go with dynoport,i love those pipes,if i get one for the blaster its gonna be dynoport all the way.

You can get a full set of used works for around 500-800 on ebay,depeding on what you want. Or go with yfz450 shocks. Think about it.

Motor and Suspension OR Appearence.

You choose.

if i could find works shocks for 500 i could do that with everything else im gettin but wouldnt i have to get a arms for tha shocks?

if i could find works shocks for 500 i could do that with everything else im gettin but wouldnt i have to get a arms for tha shocks?

Here ill do a quick thing for ya,sell your stock sh*t to make some more money.

A arms- 300-500
Shocks- 400-700
Axle-180 a g force
Swinger- 200 from the swingarm shop on ebay,good unless you race hardcore mx.

Thats around 1500 bucks max. Figure if you sell all the sh*t you will be replacing you will have what 300 extra bucks? That leaves you roughly 800 bucks for motor and pipe. Which gets you a pipe and the port work,from a builder on here. Look for deals on here and ebay,sell the stock parts to raise money,and get the new sh*t.

Just my 2 cents.

so far wat im planin on gettin
yfz style rear fenders-265
taurus v1 front fender-185
factory 7 exhaust-319
airsal 240 kit- 594
all a total of 1413.00