arisal cylinder ported polished
maier plastics
gripper seat
works front shocks
36mm carb it a little big i have a 34 for it
+3 a arms
jaws front bumper
aluminum rear grab bar
crap load of extra parts (bottom end,cylinder,pipe,tires)

just curious what ya guys think its worth because now i need to get rid of it=( need a truck

096-1.jpg

Looks like a great quad... I'm horrible at giving estimates so I'm not much help.

that's the problem with these blasty's. you might get 1,700 if you find the right buyer and there is nothing at all wrong with it. part it out. we will pick it apart for you . dibs on the a arms.

yeah right around what i thought i put it on craigslist for 1500 ive never racer it i wanted to but couldnt figure out a place to go in NY where i am....

any one got a truck to trade hahaI:I

where u at in western ny? the wife and i visit her family in penn yann a few times a year. also im glad to see you were not horribly offended by the price estimates you were given, its sh*tty but a sad truth that you will never get even close to getting your money back once you start modding :(

around me it would go 1700 at most and damn u guys are quik for the parts he didnt even give the hint he was parting it out yet lol

i tried to find a blaster that was fixed up all summer there was only tons of stock ones from 1400 to 2400 i ended up with a mint o6 for 2200 i need some elka's cause im getting worn out to quik i would ask 2000 for it if it was running great good power

i tried to find a blaster that was fixed up all summer there was only tons of stock ones from 1400 to 2400 i ended up with a mint o6 for 2200 i need some elka's cause im getting worn out to quik i would ask 2000 for it if it was running great good power

Maybe in tacoma you can get $2000 but I don't think you can get that much everywhere. Where im at you would probable only get $800 - $1100. I paid 600 for my 94 and $1000 for my 01. I parted out my 2000 and got almost $1200 and I still have the frame, all the wireing, and a couple other parts.

I would say part it out. Get a lot more money. I:I