1987 Yamaha Warrior Build

My friend has had a Dura Blue Eliminator X-33 Pin Drive on his warrior for years now without any problems. It looks like a very nice part.
My only options for axles seam to be Dura Blue or G-Force. Looks like no one else makes an axle for a Warrior.
What are the advantages of the G-Force axle over the Dura Blue?

warrenty stainless steel i believe so basically its cheaper,looks better quality just as good

My friend has had a Dura Blue Eliminator X-33 Pin Drive on his warrior for years now without any problems. It looks like a very nice part.
My only options for axles seam to be Dura Blue or G-Force. Looks like no one else makes an axle for a Warrior.
What are the advantages of the G-Force axle over the Dura Blue?

DuraBlue will only replace your axle ONE TIME!!!! Then you have to pay $250 each time after that. G Force (rockymountain) will replace it and all the individual parts as many times as needed. Forever.

What year yz250 did you get that shifter from? Also where exactly did you bend it? I've been wanting to do this to my warrior forever.
thanks
justin

nice warrior man! hey how do you like the dvx? i saw one for sale for $1,600 and i'm thinking about buying it

The shifter should fit from 88-2009 yz250 I think. If you dont have the recoil pull start you wont need to bend it at all. With the recoil pull starter I straightened the complete shifter and bent it where I needed it at both ends. It had a nice angle to it originally and looked and fit great without the recoil starter on. The recoil starter adds at least 1 1/2" to the side case which is why I had to re bend it to clear. The recoil pull starts only came on the 87-89 warriors though unless you added one. My recoil starter is actuall a brand new one from a 00-05 Yamaha Wolverine.