05 Blasty rebuild.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta love the sandblaster, so useful when painting parts. I blasted all my parts except the frame cuz it was too big, haha.

sorry for the long pause on the build,had some money issues,but its back on,frame is getting painted tomorrow,and i just got my swinger in the mail today so ill just post up some of my pics i took of that and the motor,

Motor specs:
240 sleeved with piston
Agg Trail P/P and head milled .40(i think)
Hot rods Crank
New seals and bearings all around
14th front sprocket will go on 2morrow
polished engine(but painting it with hitemp engine paint}
waiting for new stock stator cover to come in the mail
repainting all the side casings black with hi temp paint.
Have all new polished hex head bolts for the motor.
quad008-1.jpg

quad009-1.jpg

swinger is a +4 P.C. Black
Waiting on my billet carrier to come in this or next week.
quad002.jpg

quad003.jpg

Looking good. Your gonna be lapping me on my build. I ran short on $$ too.

hell yea man $$ issues suckkk. i only need a few more things like
chain
ehxaust
rollers
ext brake cable

and i think thats all.

so it should be done soon. cant wait. tired of tiding this slow ass trx 250

that swing arm and carrier are going to look sick togeather..
why paint the polished motor?

hell yea it is,im atually on the fence about painting the motor,i think it might look good polished with the polished +2 arms and the rear carrier.The polishing job isnt done to great tho thats the thing.

i have to say keeping it polished is where the pain is at..
id paint or pc mine if i had to do it again..
yea,im not to great with polishing things on a quad,my street bike thats diff,bc it doesnt see mud and grime.lol. i might just paint it with the Aluminum color hi temp paint.
is that a ebay swinger...i hear they crack pretty easy..

yea it is,but NOT from "the swing arm shop" i have a 2 year warranty on this. so if it does break,they send me a new one with next day air.

yea,im not to great with polishing things on a quad,my street bike thats diff,bc it doesnt see mud and grime.lol. i might just paint it with the Aluminum color hi temp paint.

yea it is,but NOT from "the swing arm shop" i have a 2 year warranty on this. so if it does break,they send me a new one with next day air.

i see....looks good tho....i bet mine swinger was cheaper.....4 dollars lol I:I

i got a new bearing kit for mine and i bet i still paid less lol....just f*ckin with ya man.....but i got about 50 bucks in to mine all together

you also have the option to beef it up even more if you want,i dont..lol i know ur fkn with me,its all good. lol

sorry for the long pause on the build,had some money issues,but its back on,frame is getting painted tomorrow,and i just got my swinger in the mail today so ill just post up some of my pics i took of that and the motor,

Motor specs:
240 sleeved with piston
Agg Trail P/P and head milled .40(i think)
Hot rods Crank
New seals and bearings all around
14th front sprocket will go on 2morrow
polished engine(but painting it with hitemp engine paint}
waiting for new stock stator cover to come in the mail
repainting all the side casings black with hi temp paint.
Have all new polished hex head bolts for the motor.
quad008-1.jpg

quad009-1.jpg

swinger is a +4 P.C. Black
Waiting on my billet carrier to come in this or next week.
quad002.jpg

quad003.jpg

oh man bro........if u jump the blasty....keep ur eyes on that swinger......it WILL CRACK......and more than likely.......just like mine it will crack around all the welds first

Status
Not open for further replies.