02 blster wont rev up just rebuilt top end

BlasterBill13

Mar 15, 2021
02 blaster just got the top end rebuilt put it all back together and it wont rev up. Kinda revs up in neutral but as soon as u put it in gear it just spits and sputters. I have unhooked the tors system and that didnt help I have tried every jet from 230 up to 290(has fmf gold series header and fmf power core pipe) messed with air screw thru every jet. Reeds looked ok when rebuilt no chips and laid flat. I'm stumped please help.

Piston installed in the right direction?
Is carb squeaky clean air blown thru all passages?
Did you do a leakdown test. To check for air leaks. Good idea before and after any rebuild.

Check that there isn't a mouse nest in chamber or silencer. Is TORS brain disconnected if pre '03 or properly bypassed for '03+. ??
Can't just unplug the carb. Air filter clean? Did you start with a new plug? Flywheel key good ? You sure? Have you checked it?

Check that there isn't a mouse nest in chamber or silencer. Is TORS brain disconnected if pre '03 or properly bypassed for '03+. ??
Can't just unplug the carb. Air filter clean? Did you start with a new plug? Flywheel key good ? You sure? Have you checked it?
Tors brain un hooked the wire from the thumb throttle has been un hooked and removed and unhooked the wire for the carb. New reeds will b here tomorrow gunna try that and see what happens